Author Topic: Module Custom Content - Hak order  (Read 981 times)

ObsidianOrb

Module Custom Content - Hak order
« on: April 11, 2020, 07:12:38 AM »
I've created a Ravenloft base to play around with the content, and I have found an old post that lists the hak order, but when I go into the toolset a lot of the CEP2 content appears to be missing, so I can only assume that the hak order I found was out of date. Can someone please post the most up to date order for refernce?

Thank you in advance.

ObsidianOrb

Re: Module Custom Content - Hak order
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2020, 03:39:13 PM »
Bump!  :wave:

Lightweaver

• Vallaki Guards
  • Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2020, 03:42:29 PM »
Hello,

If you scroll down you'll see the hak order here. I believe it's currently accurate. https://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=44496.0

ObsidianOrb

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2020, 06:32:23 AM »
Hello,

If you scroll down you'll see the hak order here. I believe it's currently accurate. https://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=44496.0

Thanks for replying, I think its slightly out of date though, I think there have been one or two changes to the haks with the latest version, I noticed something else though, it has been a long time since I played around with the CEP toolsets, way back in CEP1 days, I openened up the Base MOD for CEP2_65 and I noticed that the CORE HAKS went from top to bottom, 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7 but that link shows the order from top to bottom 7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0

Did you switch the order to accommodate the RL haks, or did the order get put in the wrong place in the post?

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2020, 09:19:42 AM »
That list is very much up to date. Just install the haks in that order and it'll work.