Author Topic: Crafted Item lost ownership upon Aborting Crafting?  (Read 690 times)

diestormlie

• Undead Slayer
  • We are who we choose to be
Crafted Item lost ownership upon Aborting Crafting?
« on: April 04, 2020, 08:45:11 PM »
Character: Ness Bana Anstapa
Login: Diestormlie
Discord: Diestormlie#5367

Date of bug: 2020-04-04 (April 4th, 2020,) by GMT+1 reckoning, before the Server Reset on that date.

Got new armour crafted for me by Conner Cunningham (MatticusCaesar#1401,) in specific, Thick Chitin Studded Leather with Ancient Dire Crocodile Lining. Was crafting it to get the look down (in the Vallaki warehouse District, Shop II, if that matters.) I was flicking through the Neck or Arms slots in the Armour tab. Backed out and aborted, and everything looked normal (including the armour existing in my armour equipped slot/on my character model.)

When I went back into the crafting interface, the interface didn't recognise the armour as existing (Eg: Only options were weapon, shield and accessory.) Opened and closed it a few times, didn't work. Thought to try unequipping and re-equipping the armour. When I tried re-equipping the armour, it wouldn't let me. Something about ownership or not owning the item? And then, when the Server reset, despite the item existing in my inventory at the time of the reset, and loot items that I received after I received the armour persisting in my Inventory over the reset, it was not in my Inventory after the reset was over.

Day Old Bread

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
Re: Crafted Item lost ownership upon Aborting Crafting?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 10:05:14 PM »
I think this falls under the same bug that can be found here

https://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=53760.msg646432#msg646432

Not 100% sure though. Worth a cross check.

diestormlie

• Undead Slayer
  • We are who we choose to be
Re: Crafted Item lost ownership upon Aborting Crafting?
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2020, 09:42:05 AM »
I think this falls under the same bug that can be found here

https://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=53760.msg646432#msg646432

Not 100% sure though. Worth a cross check.

Thanks. Crossposted.