Author Topic: Gaping Wound-keys no longer working  (Read 657 times)

ClosedGame

• Undead Slayer
  • "Did I ever tell you the one about ...?"
Gaping Wound-keys no longer working
« on: March 30, 2020, 02:36:57 PM »
The doors to the Gaping Wound can no longer be unlocked using the keys to the building. DM Raven was kind enough to quickly respond to a call for assistance from me, but informed me that THEIR key didn't work -either-, so they couldn't give me a fresh copy that worked.

As this means that a sudden reset would lock every patron in the establishment inside it, I can't really open the Gaping Wound for business until I'm once again able to open and close the doors, and lock and unlock them as normal.

The liquor cabinet key works fine ... it's only the doors that are broken.

Login name: Closedgame
Character name: Cassie Redfeather

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Gaping Wound-keys no longer working
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 02:39:05 PM »
I think the Gaping Wound expired; I looked at the rentals yesterday and no one had renewed the lease of the Gaping Wound. A RVT member will need to rent it again and make sure to keep extending it at least once a month.

tanikozo

• Dark Lord
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 11:04:54 PM »
Myself or another member will renew it though I do recall myself paying the rent a short time ago.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 11:08:29 PM »
Myself or another member will renew it though I do recall myself paying the rent a short time ago.

Yes, there was a bug with extending leases reported here and now fixed. It will be a new rent so existing keys are expired and placeables will need to be set up again.