Author Topic: AFK TAG.  (Read 749 times)

Kaninchen

• Undead Master
AFK TAG.
« on: April 01, 2020, 09:45:37 AM »
Greetings to you fine folk!  I've been thinking about moving my PC towards becoming a bounty hunter, but he isn't really strong, so I need to pick my time to strike perfectly, otherwise I'll just be laughed at.  I was at a loss on how to do this with the current system, but then remembered from my time playing World of Warcraft, they had an "afk tag" pop up on someone's name-plate indicating they were not at their keyboard!

This would be the perfect tool to fix my, and I assume other weak, would-be bounty hunters, problem! It would even further remove any skill needed as a stealth character by letting me know when the target is at their most vulnerable, when the player is not there to react, and defend themselves!

I do realize the devs have plenty to do on other projects. That new Vistani Camp/caravan function seems like a nightmare to code, but surely one of you can fit this in. Doing so will have the added benefit of increasing the amount of disputes for DMs to arbitrate as well, which will be great because I know they get bored with a lot of down time. Why else would they spawn monsters, or drop temperatures to below freezing, if not to alleviate boredom?

In conclusion, I think it'd be a great feature to make my life easier, and give DMs something to do. Thank you for your time.

tylernwn

• Dark Lord
Re: AFK TAG.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 01:29:09 PM »
Is this post a joke? You want an afk tag so you can know when to kill people?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 01:50:46 PM by tylernwn »

The Doorman

• Undead Slayer
  • Knock knock
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 01:45:58 PM »
Check your calendar date, friend.

Corpus

• New to the Mists
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 01:46:53 PM »
Would unironically love an afk tag.

tylernwn

• Dark Lord
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 01:49:02 PM »
Check your calendar date, friend.

Oh right, April Fools. Thought I went crazy here.

Kaninchen

• Undead Master
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2020, 02:40:06 PM »
Haha, got one! <3 

Maverick

• Undead Master
  • The Hanged Man
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2020, 02:56:29 PM »
Quick! Get the trumpets!!!
Active Characters: Zlokrov, Danut Solinescu