Author Topic: Leveling bug  (Read 841 times)

Megachanzie

• New to the Mists
Leveling bug
« on: March 17, 2020, 02:11:17 PM »
Hi, im fairly new to D&D and Roleplay in general so forgive me if I am not in the right forum. I suspect this situation is a bug. I am a gnome druid level 2, IC name is Voxi Rosiza. My character sheet claims I have a level up, I go through the motions of leveling and once im done it tells me I have leveled, yet when I open my character sheet I am still level 2. Gathering herbs causes the level up to happen again, I have tried about 10 times to level up and no luck yet. I have tried to respec at the red crystal and have not managed to fix the issue. Im not sure what else to do besides making a new character. I would much appreciate any help in regards to this issue. Thank you for your time.

Iridni Ren

• L'injustice à la fin produit l'indépendance.
  • Dark Power
  • When all other lights go out
Re: Leveling bug
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 03:15:13 PM »
Do you have a deity set? I have a vague memory that druids from certain settings are required to have deities.

My windows cracked, but they can be replaced.
Your arm will tire throwing stones my way.

tylernwn

• Dark Lord
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2020, 03:55:54 PM »
Do you have a deity set? I have a vague memory that druids from certain settings are required to have deities.

Yup. I have heard about this a few times. You need to choose a deity before you can take level 3 with some classes.

I believe when you first make your character there is a message that tells you whether or not you need to choose a deity. It also says that you have to by level 3. However its easy to forget about, especially if you are new to the server.

Megachanzie

• New to the Mists
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 10:15:42 AM »
I did choose a Deity and it is still giving me issues unfortunately

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2020, 12:22:50 PM »
I did choose a Deity and it is still giving me issues unfortunately

If it delevels you, you get a message about it; so make sure to check the yellow text in your combat log.

Megachanzie

• New to the Mists
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2020, 01:57:57 PM »
It says nothing of de-leveling. Maybe I can screen share my issue. My discord is Megachanzie#5333

Megachanzie

• New to the Mists
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2020, 02:01:11 PM »
Nevermind, I realized the issue. Sorry, you were right about the yellow text.