You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Notice of a compassion drive at the Vallaki Slum’s Hospice  (Read 602 times)

UilliamNebel

• Undead Master
Notice of a compassion drive at the Vallaki Slum’s Hospice
« on: February 25, 2020, 01:07:48 PM »
Written out on a parchment, and left on the inner doorway’s frame of the hospice with a plain pin.

‘Dear Friends,

While many within the Vallaki slums suffer greatly from poverty, many outside of Vallaki want for medical aid, sterile linens, and basic health instruction.

I would like to call on you, to help me in a meager part to alleviate such a small amount to help them through the winter and early spring.

To this end I would wish to gather, and collect

1, Clean cloth for sterile dressing and bedding.
    2, Healer kits, for training and use to treat the common diseases of the poor.
    3, Help to carry all donations, in a supply march from Vallaki to Berez, and then communities along the way to the Krezk outpost from there.

Please if you can spare such, and wish to participate, arrive promptly with donations to the hospice in the Vallaki slums on the date and time designated in the coming weeks.

Thadeous Sexton’

(OOC: Marshalling to collect donations at the Vallaki Slums hospice starting at 9:30am PST on March 2nd and setting out 9:45am for Berez.)

UilliamNebel

• Undead Master
Re: Notice of a compassion drive at the Vallaki Slum’s Hospice
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2020, 10:52:28 AM »
(OOC: Event cancelled.)