Author Topic: Letters Unsent ~ Abigayle Lamamond  (Read 564 times)

Freydaelyn

• Mistress of Faces
  • Theatre de la Cathedrale
  • Dark Power
Letters Unsent ~ Abigayle Lamamond
« on: February 19, 2020, 03:11:12 PM »
Abigayle Lamamond

The letter is neatly penned but simple. It is written in runes of a draconic origin.

Dear Teacher,
     I understand that we do not see eye to eye and given how our last conversation ended I doubt we will ever meet again. I have come to realize something in the weeks since our trip to the Ghakis;This land brings the worst in people. I have seen first hand people I thought highly of care more for their own gains rather than the greater good of their fellows. I had originally thought I had failed in my duty to protect and spread good in the city of lights. That all I had done was for naught.
     More and more I think about it, I realize that I should push people to the standard I hold myself to but is it a failure of my own if they can not live to my standard? I can not compromise and those close to me need to be held to a higher standard.
     I was told you once said that "Good is doing what is right, right now" and that has stuck with me. I wish our relationship was more like that. I think I am figuring out more and more who I am. I had to unlearn many white lies I was told. I hope that one day you consider me an ally should we ever meet agian.
~ Abigayle
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 03:13:35 PM by LancerFreya »
Celestial noise detected;Delirium unsuspected
Static tuned in to reason
Time in the aether deepens;Transmissions blink uncompleted

Freydaelyn

• Mistress of Faces
  • Theatre de la Cathedrale
  • Dark Power
Re: Letters Unsent ~ Abigayle Lamamond
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2020, 01:11:37 PM »
This letter is written in a flowing script, aesthetically pleasing as the mordentish tongue it is written in would sound being read.

Dear Madame,
     The more and more I stay in this city the more the nobles disappoint me. I have given gifts, tried to help teach kindness and humbleness for those who are unfortunate in their lives. Instead I am told that these items are going to one day be worth a fortune, that the creators of the gifts I give could make a fortune with their work;Is that all that matters in this land?
     I do not know how you have managed to stay so optimistic in this place Madame. If it was not for sia'itov I do not know if I'd have any reason to stay in Port. Have the ideals of this republique truly gone away from those who descend from the founders? Perhaps it would be best for me to focus more on the eastern most districts instead of trying to work from the top.
     Still, thank you for all the opportunities you have given me;giving me aid when I most needed it. I would never have never found my love or the truth about myself without you. I hope we are able to give this city the aid it needs in the end. I do not wish to see another place become like the stories of your home you told me.
May your scales never fade
~Abigayle
Celestial noise detected;Delirium unsuspected
Static tuned in to reason
Time in the aether deepens;Transmissions blink uncompleted