You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Why were the various spellcasting items 'of Osiris' changed to Items 'of Isis'  (Read 826 times)

tylernwn

• Dark Lord
Hi,

As a sorcerer who was using and seeking out items of Osiris (for sorcerers), I noticed recently that they have been renamed to "of Isis", and a new requirement has been added that the user be female. Why was this change made, and is there still an equivalent for men?

I ask because these were the best items that my Sorcerer had, and now they seem to be inaccessible for arbitrary reasons.

This seems to have been a bug.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 01:05:01 PM by tylernwn1991 »

ASymphony

• Professional Shitposter
  • Dark Lord
If items in your inventory have been changed, that sounds like a bug. The isis sorc items are separate and have been around longer then the Osiris ones.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Both coexist; we haven't changed anything about that.

tylernwn

• Dark Lord
Thanks, it must be a bug then. I will try contacting a DM in game about it.

Glass Cannon

• Dark Power
  • Friendly Merchant
"of Osiris" was Paladin/Cleric gear...
"Aristocrats and criminals have a lot in common. They’re both selfish, get bored easily, and have access to wads of cash they didn’t have to work honestly to get. The topper? Neither have any interest in bourgeois rules or morality."

tylernwn

• Dark Lord
Basically my character had an amulet of Osiris. I remember it saying "Osiris" when I got it originally. However I checked last weekend and it now says "Isis" and has the usage requirement: can only be worn by women. This requirement was not there the times that I examined it before. My character is also male, and is currently wearing it.

So something strange has happened. I am afraid to unequip it, in case I cannot put it back on.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 10:31:27 AM by tylernwn1991 »

modderpunk

• Developers
  • Dark Lord
Best contact a dm through the dm channel in game or make a post in general requests

Building out off the mists