You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: List of necessities  (Read 951 times)

Daboomer

• Dark Power
List of necessities
« on: February 03, 2020, 04:17:07 AM »
- " one sharp surgical dagger"

- "coat and hat"

- "Book for observations, this book."

I have spent the last few days watching shadows in tombs  and forests. Felt drawn in by there flicker and fairness. A promise of a mirror to the world that I can view to better understand what surrounds me.

Back in valaki  where a lot of things started. I am willing to work for the expansion into a new realm of thought and being. Little did I know the desire would yet remain no matter how i fight these urges.

Daboomer

• Dark Power
Re: List of necessities
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 11:08:00 AM »
- A thick cloak.

-Sturdy warm boots

I awoke tonight and I wept.  I wept remembering times of simplicity before I remembered. How much was it to ask not to remember? To much when faith had other plans.

Daboomer

• Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 02:07:58 PM »
-Tobacco

- A stiff drink

I shiver still, every nerve in my body seems tense and on guard, i have seen shadowmen before. But i never spoke to them, once again i start to doubt what is real and not. How i regret that conversation we had, i have like with how a boot triggers a pressure plate for a trap put my mind into the same trap as before. The doubt lays thick upon me and i view the world as though a glass window. The sense of being watched, it said they would watch and it felt ever so hollow to the touch.

Daboomer

• Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2020, 04:03:38 AM »
-A sedative for sleep

Tonight i dreamt of a twisted land, much like the one i had told the dwarf of in my story from home. The real home i often wonder if it was real, only it did not start in a dark grey place but came there. I had not climbed a wall to find a land of amazing light and warmth from a glowing sun. I had drifted of asleep and now found myself peering up at the dark twisted shape of mountains, peaks that in my mind looked eerily familiar yet which i could not place. As i wandered in the mirrored dream i tried to see my reflection. But all that was gazing back at me was a shadow of my old being. Please, let it end. I wish for peace in whatever shape it comes.

Daboomer

• Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 01:36:47 PM »
- 12 rolled up cigarettes ready for smoking.

-A dry change of clothes.

The moist clinging to my body as i sit, the ever present rings of smoke and a certain cold that keeps setting to my old bones. It lingers at the least beneath the skin and sends chills, i am used to it. It is not the first time and it will not be the last, i massage hands and feet once in a while for circulation. I wait. Patiently, yet i am anxious.. Excited?

I followed the shadow man, he showed me things i would never forget.

Daboomer

• Dark Power
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 01:21:52 PM »
- Clean change of clothing

- Mirror and razor for shaving

I awoke from a deep slumber. finding everything around me dark and grey, i thought first it was night and that i had slept through the entire day. I looked my timepiece over, it had not stopped. I escaped the small room to find that it was in fact not night but that the sun itself had been torn from the sky.

And so shadowmen, I have found the darkest place of the world.

Daboomer

• Dark Power
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2020, 01:48:05 PM »
- A pouch of tobacco-

-Poppy

I have seen the shadows wander and wait, in the darkness of the depths of mines. How long did i dwell there without moving? Without eating before i once found myself on the surface again? There is surely work to be done, it stops not despite my frail senses and fragile mind.