You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: In the mind of a young warrior  (Read 612 times)

NameChange

• New to the Mists
  • Hello i am namechange on discord :D
In the mind of a young warrior
« on: January 28, 2020, 03:57:21 PM »
Deep in though a young man stared at a candle in his room where he had a room for the night holding out a small journal he concealed with poor writing skill and a quill in his hand he wrote what was on his mind and things he believed in or what he dreamed.

"In my dreams, I always see a figure with an obscured face is shrouded in shadow but I think i always saw a smile on their face. was it proud or was it smiling in an evil nature towards me? I never could make out what the smile meant. yet I always have another dream where everywhere I gaze and walk is a puddle of blood beneath my feet even the supposed sky and walls are made of running crimson yet I never felt unease or fear in that place like it was my own place but never understood why it was just blood did it have a meaning or explanation I cannot understand or solve?"

After writing that part of his journal he let the ink dry and quickly shut the book and hid it away in his belongings. stared at the armor with hints of red on its plating and went to his bed going under the blanket and resting his head on the pillow staring at the ceiling as the moonlight glow filled his room looking out at the stars of the night and slowly closing his eyes and softly went to sleep.

He dreamed once more being in a place of strange calm and peace yet something was off as he looked at the sky he saw a bleeding sun dripping its light blinding tears upon the world as it struck the ground a blight flash of light engulfed everything it touched and the dreaming young man being engulfed in it too but he did not wake from this dream yet after the light fades all he saw was darkness with the embers of the dead sun on the ground as the bleeding sun seemed to have vanished and been no more as the young man had an urge to pick up the embers and held it close to his heart as it fades into his body where his heart was being filled with hope. then.. the dream abruptly stopped waking up and looking at the window to see if the sun was still there.. as he saw it was early in the morning, everything was still there so he let out a deep sigh of relief. and decided to get the courage to go back to sleep once more. this time there was no dream. just calm silence.