Author Topic: [The Eye of Nuvis - The Scourge of Degannwy]  (Read 2026 times)

D

• New to the Mists
[The Eye of Nuvis - The Scourge of Degannwy]
« on: January 23, 2020, 08:47:10 PM »
After sometime the posters fade out of existence, with them not being maintained the elements rid the core of them.
Spoiler: show
-=The Eye of Nuvis=-

To all good men and otherwise, The Eye of Nuvis opens its gaze to recruitment. We claim all credit for the bombing of Degannwy and the manoeuvring of that puppet Halvor. For our cause is righteous and we scourge the land clean of weakness. Glory to the Ungod!

Red Dead = One Million Fangs

To join the eye one must merely cause dismay in that wooded realm, bring harm to its offenders and cause them great pains. We will know who you are and we shall reward you, and come to you. Bring us Red and earn 1,000,000 FANGS.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 01:22:56 AM by D »

D

• New to the Mists
Re: [The Eye of Nuvis - The Scourge of Degannwy]
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 01:01:06 AM »
Without being maintained, the notices slowly begin to vanish.
-=Bounty - Conner a Man in a Dress=-

In our righteous cause to rid the realm of great pain, to weed out the weak, and sick minded we put forth a bounty on the man known as Conner. A sick pervert who wears a dress and fraternise openly with the worst scum.

-=50,000 Fang=-

We'd offer more but he is not worth a single copper chit more, we only offer this much to make your travel time worth while.

End This "Man"

« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 01:22:47 AM by D »

D

• New to the Mists
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2020, 08:03:09 AM »
The posters have since faded from the Core.

-=ALL THAT THE EYE BEHOLDS=-

This very night, the eye beheld Sister Hypatia and found her wanting. She has since been changed by the experience, let this be a warning to all who oppose us. You will share her fate.

MARRY BANBITO

This hin is wanted for opposing the Eye of Nuvis, the only punishment fitting this crime is death. Look for a small creature easily mistaken for a Goblyn, careful for he will steal the very clothes from your back, but not only that he will steal your time with pleas of mercy. SHOW HIM NONE.

-=250,000 FANGS=-
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 12:17:43 AM by D »

D

• New to the Mists
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 01:28:47 AM »
Various notices are posted around secretive locations in the Core.
THE EYE'S GAZE FALLS UPON YGGDRASIL

The eye beholds Yggdrasil, and finds it wanting.  We claim the credit for the Shade that defiled the bumbling tree, and the corruption that caused the cowardly "guardian" to flee Degannwy. 

There shall be no quarter for the weak, no haven for folly.  Ask not for whom we seek, for ignorance is the grand deceiver.  Act and fear not ambition, but embrace it. Exhibit your strength and we will take notice.

//placed selectively in game
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 02:46:18 AM by D »

D

• New to the Mists
Re: [The Eye of Nuvis - "RIGHT THESE WRONGS!"]
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2020, 05:44:22 PM »
These posters are quietly removed from circulation.
BOUNTY – KATJA VINTER

200,000 FANGS

The ankle-biting hypocrite called "Katja Vinter" is known for acts of insidious betrayal, utilizing shadow magic from an unholy pact with a fiend.  Should you confront her, show no reprieve, for this overzealous garden-gnome will strike without so much as granting you a word of protest.  To find her, merely look no further than Port-a-Lucine for a disheveled gnome with a spastic shadow.

BOUNTY — DOMENICO, THE CHARLATAN HITMAN

ONE MEASLY FANG

This cutthroat “assassin” breaks his oaths on a whim, partnering with those he was contracted to fight.  He is worth not a cent more than the vengeance of those he has scammed.  Show him no mercy.

The Eye shall watch closely for the altruists who fulfill these deeds…

« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 06:32:27 PM by D »

D

• New to the Mists
Re: [The Eye of Nuvis - "The Red Wizard Nasir is dead!"]
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2020, 08:09:13 PM »
These posters are quietly removed from circulation.

THE RED WIZARD NASIR IS DEAD!

It has come to the attention of the Eye of Nuvis that the nefarious Red Wizard known as Nasir was slain in the curst cave and his body has since been delivered to the Gendarme.  The Eye's gaze now falls upon Domenico and whether he will honor his promise to return Evenin's corpse.

The Eye is watching...

« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 06:34:12 PM by D »

Hallvor Hadiya

• The Underworld
  • Undead Master
Re: [The Eye of Nuvis - "The Red Wizard Nasir is dead!"]
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2020, 05:05:58 AM »
These posters are placed in locations throughout the Core, replacing the prior flier.
Who dares claim a lesser race has the aptitude to steal thunder from lightning? Who dares claim a pebble is the mountain that it fell from? Where does but a ripple in the water question the ocean?

I am the Architect of the Black Gate,
The Scourage of Degannwy,
The thief prince of castle Ravenloft,
The Living Fiend,
The Eye of Nuvis.

And there is all of you, a mewling speck of inhumanity, who cast your accusations wantly and without thought. For long has your mind departed your head and left the caverns therein to howl in idiocy.

And, you dare question my name? It is I, whose name is only brought up in the most hushed of whispers, whose name still calls forth dread and despair.

I am he who orchestrated the late Praesidius’s death.
I am he who called forth the molten fire from the Mt. Nyid.
I am he who calls forth the Night Wyrms of Darkon.

And you compare me to some hedgewizard whose remains are tucked away in the Gendarmerie?

I am the Time of Unparalleled Darkness.
I AM HALVOR HADIYA.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 05:16:27 AM by Hallvor Hadiya »
Once upon a time the plural of 'wizard' was 'war'." -- The Last Continent, by Terry Pratchett

D

• New to the Mists
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2021, 12:41:59 PM »
[A notice, drenched in fresh blood, is plastered in front of the Gendarmarie for all to see.  Below the notice is the severed hand with a nobleman's ring.]

BLOOD BEGETS BLOOD.

THOSE WHO MAKE SLEIGHTS AGAINST MY SERVANTS MAKE SLEIGHTS AGAINST ME.

ENEMIES BEWARE.

EXECUTE HER AND I SHALL SLAY ONE FOR EVERY DROP OF BLOOD SPILLED.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 12:49:32 PM by D »