Author Topic: [YOU CANNOT BANISH THE TRUTH]  (Read 791 times)

PrimetheGrime

• Full-time Hunter, Part-time Outlaw
  • Dark Power
[YOU CANNOT BANISH THE TRUTH]
« on: January 21, 2020, 01:41:47 AM »
The note is worn, having weathered the elements, a symbol of a fox is painted on the bottom.
Spoiler: show
Ex-Templar Ettiene De Moret, banished for speaking the truth! Braver than any of his church, he dared to write a proclamation confirming the oppression the Gundarakite people have to endure under the reign of the accursed Devil!
 The Garda think they can remove any who speak out in our defense, they are wrong.
KNOW THE SIGNS, FIGHT THE OPPRESSION.
Seek me out.
~Ròka

Attached below was a worn notice written by Etienne De Moret
Pinned in the Outskirts of Vallaki

The woman known as Orsolya Haraszti has turned into bloodsucking Legion.
She probably was not a Saint during her life, nonetheless I feel guilty for her, for what is happening now.
She calls us cowards, for we hunt the evils that are easier to face, and turn our backs to the harder ones, even if we all know where they linger.
Sadly, i can see truth in her words.
I feel guilty, because maybe, if we listened to the laments of her people, she would still be a woman.
We left them alone. This is why the Mists of Death were able to find their way into her heart.

We shall not allow this happening again. Lets not be silent in front of the Evil, Cruel and Unfair laws oppressing without reason the Gundarakite people.
Lets speak loudly against them, so they will be changed, bringing peace among Barovians and Gundarakites.

Please remember:
There is not lesser or greater Evil, there is only Evil.
And the only surely lost battle is the one we chose to not fight.

This isn't in any way an official Church statement, I speak on my own behalf and I take on myself all the burdens of responsibility.

Etienne De Moret

//Placed in game
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 01:55:27 AM by PrimetheGrime »

PrimetheGrime

• Full-time Hunter, Part-time Outlaw
  • Dark Power
Re: [YOU CANNOT BANISH THE TRUTH]
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 09:34:59 AM »
The Fliers are replaced with fresh ones