Author Topic: Drain Rented Room Persistent Weirdness  (Read 724 times)

BahamutZ3RO

• Master of Many Alts
  • Dark Power
Drain Rented Room Persistent Weirdness
« on: January 19, 2020, 12:17:49 PM »
So I had a DM clear out the furniture in my rented room (Room #1), and after a reset the table is gone but the chairs and the candles are still there. Also, everything else I've put down has disappeared EXCEPT for the sign I placed by the door. That sign was originally a large sign, and after the reset it was turned into a small sign. According to other people, the other rooms kept their placeables fine.
: )

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Drain Rented Room Persistent Weirdness
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2020, 03:17:02 PM »
Found the cause and will fix it next update, but people will have to update their rooms for it to take effect.

InMyDarkestHours

• The Underworld
  • Undead Master
  • I reveal my heart, to this beauty dressed in dark
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2020, 05:36:26 PM »
Two things that I thought to mention so that you might be aware of (if not already, EO):

- The scaling of placeables (that sit in the trigger zone) are not retained across resets.
- A DM force-locking the Drain room door seems to then break the door accepting the keys. We attempted to adjust the door's variable of what key tags it accepts, but suspect it's something else we missed.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 12:13:39 AM »
Two things that I thought to mention so that you might be aware of (if not already, EO):

- The scaling of placeables (that sit in the trigger zone) are not retained across resets.
- A DM force-locking the Drain room door seems to then break the door accepting the keys. We attempted to adjust the door's variable of what key tags it accepts, but suspect it's something else we missed.

Thanks, yeah I had forgotten to add support for scaling with the compile system, will fix it along with the rest.

I found the issue with Force Lock, though unrelated to the door itself.