Author Topic: [Flyers appear in the Western Outskirts and The Ladys Rest Inn]  (Read 809 times)

DM Sinister

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
[Flyers appear in the Western Outskirts and The Ladys Rest Inn]
« on: January 12, 2020, 01:20:16 PM »
The following Flyers appear in the Outskirts and the Lady's Rest Inn.
Spoiler: show

Research Assistant wanted

I seek a research assistant to aid me with an ongoing project.

The ideal candidate will have a drive for knowledge and seeking new experiences. Are  willing to travel, able to make and draw conclusions, able to handle themselves or provide assistance to me should we encounter danger. They will report directly to myself.

Payment is 400 Fang upfront for a two month contract and 200 Fang per month thereafter. Any profit found while undertaking research will be split between us. Other than that all I can offer is the chance to help with research.

If you are serious about wanting to aid me in my research and wish to know more please get in touch with myself, Charles Wordsworth. You may leave word for me at the Lady’s Rest Inn in the outskirts.

[OOC feel free to message me on the forums or on Discord Midgetalien#8172. You can also send me a tell in game.]
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 02:07:02 PM by Midgetalien »

DM Sinister

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
Re: [Flyers appear in the Western Outskirts and The Ladys Rest Inn]
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 02:38:23 PM »
The Flyers are re-posted with the following ammendment:

Payment is 400 Fang upfront for a two month contract and 200 Fang per month thereafter. Any profit found while undertaking research will be split between us. Other than that all I can offer is the chance to help with research.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 03:07:20 PM by Midgetalien »

DM Sinister

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
Re: [Flyers appear in the Western Outskirts and The Ladys Rest Inn]
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 02:07:34 PM »
[The Flyers are reposted]

The following Flyers appear in the Outskirts and the Lady's Rest Inn.
Spoiler: show

Research Assistant wanted

I seek a research assistant to aid me with an ongoing project.

The ideal candidate will have a drive for knowledge and seeking new experiences. Are  willing to travel, able to make and draw conclusions, able to handle themselves or provide assistance to me should we encounter danger. They will report directly to myself.

If you are serious about wanting to aid me in my research and wish to know more please get in touch with myself, Charles Wordsworth. You may leave word for me at the Lady’s Rest Inn in the outskirts.

[OOC feel free to message me on the forums or on Discord Midgetalien#8172. You can also send me a tell in game.]