Author Topic: Tileset Bug In Dvergeheim: Getting Stuck in the Ceiling  (Read 789 times)

Death

• Undead Slayer
Tileset Bug In Dvergeheim: Getting Stuck in the Ceiling
« on: January 02, 2020, 02:15:07 PM »
Bug: Getting stuck in a normally impossible to reach area

Where: The very first level of Dvergeheim, where the new tileset was implemented

How: When you make the transition exiting out of the Dvergeheim mines and into the first level polymorphed into something large, for example: A spider, an umber hulk, a troll, etc. NPC Oxens are also affected by this bug because of their size.

What: When you make the transition into the area with a model of an abnormal proportion, you will get pushed into the ceiling of the map. This is inconvenient because you cannot escape by any measure and any oxen that accompanied you will be impossible to recover without DM aid.

A day ago, late at night, me and my friend were running through the Dvergeheim dungeon together and I was killed. My friend polymorphed into a spider to retrieve my body and carry it to the temple to be raised. As he made the transition here:https://imgur.com/a/6NV5unM, he was pushed up to the ceiling as illustrated in this collection of photos https://imgur.com/a/WXaUOAm. We required DM assistance to escape the area but unfortunately none were on during that time. I logged on later to find that we both had been assisted by a DM, but I'm going to post this as a warning to other players and a heads up to the dev team if they could fix this within the toolset.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Tileset Bug In Dvergeheim: Getting Stuck in the Ceiling
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 02:22:06 PM »
This should be fixed soon; we're fixing a few glitches with that tileset.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Tileset Bug In Dvergeheim: Getting Stuck in the Ceiling
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 07:17:02 PM »
This should now be fixed. Can anyone confirm?