Author Topic: Notices from House Tremblay  (Read 953 times)

Better Dread than Dead

• The Bad Guy
  • Dark Power
Notices from House Tremblay
« on: January 11, 2020, 10:46:02 AM »

[Throughout the City of Lights can be seen the following notices, which read as follows:]

I, Raymonde of House Tremblay, the sister to the Baron de Choisy, seek the stories of those who have experienced a life well lived, to learn of the great accomplishments and misdeeds of those who are no longer with us. This is to ensure their memory stays with us and that they do not go forgotten by us, but are instead properly memorialized.

Those interested in sharing can write to me at the Governor's Hotel, and either see what they know submitted in writing or arrange for a face-to-face meeting.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 02:23:18 PM by Better Dread than Dead »

Better Dread than Dead

• The Bad Guy
  • Dark Power
Re: Stories of the Departed
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 04:33:35 PM »
[More flyers like these can be seen scattered about the City of Lights, some conspicuously posted and others not.]

Better Dread than Dead

• The Bad Guy
  • Dark Power
Re: Notices from House Tremblay
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2020, 02:43:45 PM »

[Throughout the City of Lights can be seen the following notices, which read as follows:]

I, Raymonde of House Tremblay, the sister to the Baron de Choisy, seek both a competent bodyguard and a skilled secretary to serve my uncle, Basile Dupuis-Maillard. If interested in either position, leave word for me a the Governor's Hotel. The bodyguard must demonstrate peerless conduct and etiquette, in addition to considerable martial skills. The secretary must possess neat handwriting and be able to take dictations and receive correspondence. These are temporary positions, and will end whenever my uncle chooses to return to Souragne.

Kinga

• 🎀𝐸𝓁𝒹𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢𝑜𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓈🎀
  • Undead Master
  • 𝐵𝑒 𝒢𝒶𝓎 𝒟𝑜 𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈
Re: Notices from House Tremblay
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 06:18:46 PM »

House Dupuis-Maillard seeks competent bodyguard to serve Basile Dupuis-Maillard.
 If interested in the position, leave word for his secretary, Emilie Baudelaire, at the Governor's Hotel. The bodyguard must demonstrate peerless conduct and etiquette, in addition to considerable martial skills. These are temporary positions, and will end whenever monsieur Dupuis-Maillard chooses to return to Souragne.