Author Topic: [Notices from the Angry Ax]  (Read 695 times)

Alan Hunter

• Dark Lord
[Notices from the Angry Ax]
« on: December 07, 2019, 03:20:58 PM »
*It is clear the penmanship and writing with the  vernacular speech of the writer in this notice is not of the owner for those who know him and must be clearly paid to do so. But notes a notification to the rising letters and notices around Vallaki concerning two men.*

Dear Reader,

To whom reads this letter, I Jack Wilson, hereby declare I do not share the interest or opinion of the Red Vardo, Solarium, or the Gaping Wound on blacklisting Domn Dominik or Domn Duncan. Here at the Angry Ax I will not blacklist these customers on the behest of a linear opinion. I believe misunderstandings occur which is common in the outskirts among Outlanders and Barovians. To defame the reputation and honor among the these two men with out clarification is appalling. However, the establishments of the Red Vardo, Solarium, and Gaping wound are there own businesses and have full right to declare those barred to their establishments on opinion. The association between each establishment is concerning but what alliances they make among another is there business not my own. However to the Angry Ax will not be joining in this blacklisting and discourages any and all business to this resolution with these three with out first personally knowing these men or these businesses and the circumstances to bringing them to this blacklisting.

Further it is my personal experience with the Solarium to question their conduct as in my personal experience I have had their owner peruse my wares and received less than courteous compliment. As for their employee Senna she is an honorable and  considerate individual and yet I have witness her short temper and duty for honor get herself into trouble prior with an incursion with a man in the outskirts before and others. So I can't rightfully agree or fairly condone her innocence. This is not to say she is not a good person nor is the Solarium dishonorable but before businesses come out blacklisting and accusing domns of with out a proper reconcile tarnishes the reputation of a business. As for the Gaping Wound I served there as Bodyguard and other jobs on a few occasion. I don't know this new owner or its affiliation with the Solarium and the Red Vardo but if a Bar that wasn't involved with the initial incident is blacklisting it leaves to question its involvement.

The Red Vardo, I knew the Old Captain's generally fair guy domn Ra'heal, I don't know this new Captain very much and don't discourage her to do what's right for her business. All I know they lay witness to something and they got right to their opinion. As they are the big fish in commerce and leaders of business they may be right about this. They may be wrong as well I wasn't their to see what they witness so I can't say much. I do know of the other two establishments. As for encouraging others to follow suit your welcome to ask them and/or encourage them just be fair about. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors and business and hope there are not any hard feelings between us. The same goes to the Solarium and the Gaping Wound. You do you for your business and customers.

Sincerely, with heart felt respect and love.

Domn Jack Wilson
"For Evil to win is for good men to do nothing."