You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Reset Color Dye Dummy Bug  (Read 783 times)

Agony

• Dark Power
  • "You will know agony!" - Ghostly Armor
Reset Color Dye Dummy Bug
« on: November 04, 2019, 06:55:24 PM »
Name:
Reset Color Slot on the Dye Dummy

Where:
The female dyeing dummy in the start area.

When:
As far as I can tell, it happens to all items dyed when you use the reset color slot option, though I did not test it extensively. It may only be when you change the color of part of the item and not "All" then reset. I did not test to see if you only use the "All" option and then reset the color slot if it still gets stuck on the reset color.

What:
If you change the color on part of an item and then select the reset dye slot option, it reverts to the color it was before it was last dyed and then won't dye again. (I am including screen shots that show an item that was bugged. You can see all slots should be black, but the shirt is a pale teal. I then changed all the cloth and leather to pink using the "all" option, and you can see the shirt has not changed color. I have also included the same item recrafted to another robe to show that the teal color is not unique to that robe option.)

Recreate:
Dye one part of an armor or clothing and then chooses to reset the slot you just dyed. Then, try to dye it again.

Ideas:
??

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Reset Color Dye Dummy Bug
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 06:43:43 PM »
This should now be fixed.