Author Topic: Animal empathy bug  (Read 842 times)

Salty_Soykaf

• Outlander
Animal empathy bug
« on: October 28, 2019, 09:30:00 PM »
So with the introduction of the animal empathy feat, I assume we're not suppose to use the old NWN one?
I use the old nwn one, and this is the result. Is it a bug, or was it one to use the POTM one?
If it's suppose to replace it, why change it?

Tycat

• The Tabasco Bandit
  • Dark Power
  • Discord: Tycat#2415
Animal Empathy Bug
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 09:38:55 PM »
Animal empathy, when right clicking on weasel #1, selecting down to use the radial dial AE option, does not work at all initially. Once you use the custom feat instead, however, you can use the standard radial dial option. However, once you try to move on to a different animal (weasel #2), it will dominate #1 you AE'd first again, and not #2 which you have selected.

Second part, when using the custom feat AE to dominate weasel #2, it worked, and i was able to switch back and forth between using the Standard Ae and the Custom feat Ae to dominate Weasel #2. I moved back to weasle #1 to see if it would select #2 again as in the first experiment, and I have been getting a message that "The Target must be aware of you to use animal Empathy." I tried to make it "aware" of me by clicking it, talking to it, being near it, and I tried both the standard and custom feat AE. The custom feat AE allowed me to dominate, but even after waiting a while i was not able to use the standard AE button again. The same thing happend for Weasel #2
Tycat#2415 (discord)
Facebook Art Page @thetabascobandit
Instagram art Tycat_thetabscobandit
DeviantArt /Tybookins
YouTube Tabasco Bandit Theatre

Blessed Be, and keep creating.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Animal Empathy Bug
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 09:46:30 PM »
Thanks; I found the issue and will fix it in my next update.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Animal empathy bug
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 08:04:59 PM »
This should now be fixed.