Author Topic: Sacred Purification not working  (Read 1604 times)

PeleLeekpai

• Outlander
Sacred Purification not working
« on: September 15, 2019, 09:40:13 PM »
Name:
Sacred Purification Not working

Where:
Anywhere

When:
Whenever I use Sacred Purification.

What:
Any time I use the "Sacred Purification", it says I cast it, and shows me doing the animation for the spell, but then after it says I casted it, nothing happens. There is no circle of light, like I think there is supposed to be, and no one is healed. "Sacred healing" works just as it is supposed to. I wrote @debug and it said it wrote a debug message to the server log. I have also done Sacred Purification in several locations, and it has not worked.

Recreate:
Its any time I do "Sacred Purification."

Ideas:
Well, I have a zero Charisma modifier. I also took Sacred healing and sacred purification at the same time. It let me choose two feats at level six, so I took both. I do not know if that broke it or not, but I have not done a relevel yet, because I didn''t think about it at the beginning, and I'm already half way to level 7.

Currently both feats are set up to only work if you have a Charisma bonus (+1 and up). That being said, I'll change Sacred Healing so it works as long as you have at least 10 Charisma and Sacred Purification to work regardless but heal less if you have a negative Charisma modifier.

Found this, but it should be fixed for my zero charisma bonus. since that was a year ago.

EDIT:
Thank you so much EO for your help! Can't wait for the next update!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 06:56:19 AM by PeleLeekpai »

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Sacred Purification not working
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 09:49:09 PM »
Found the issue and will fix it next update.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Sacred Purification not working
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 03:05:45 PM »
This should now be fixed. Can anyone confirm?