Author Topic: Subsonics Bugs  (Read 313 times)

Phantasia

• Dark Lord
  • Bout Dat Wo
Subsonics Bugs
« on: October 07, 2019, 08:10:04 PM »
There are a handful of bugs that seem to still occur using the mode. Unsure if they are intended or not.

The first I have experienced personally is that using Bard Song while under the effect of any combat mode cancels it outright (Expertise/Power Attack). Fairly straightforward stuff.

The second rumored is that when toggling Subsonics in stealth mode, it seems to give a massive penalty (though using the actual song does not throw you out of Stealth).

Others that have experienced the latter bug encouraged to provide specific examples.
Characters: M.J. Harding - Minstrel, among other things...

BraveSirRobin

• Professional Blue-Coat
  • Gendarmerie
  • Dark Lord
  • "One's own thoughts are his only prison"
Re: Subsonics Bugs
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 08:11:41 PM »
Was stealthed, used the subsonics toggle to check if I was in subsonics mode, clicked once, -20 penalty to my M/S score and it dropped me out of Stealth. .. In addendum, everyone in the area suddenly started charging towards me as if I failed a M/S check on opening/closing a door while I was invisible.

Very strange behavior.

Relapse

• Outlander
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 02:52:13 AM »
The cancelling of the combat mode is extremely annoying

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 07:59:06 PM »
Was stealthed, used the subsonics toggle to check if I was in subsonics mode, clicked once, -20 penalty to my M/S score and it dropped me out of Stealth. .. In addendum, everyone in the area suddenly started charging towards me as if I failed a M/S check on opening/closing a door while I was invisible.

Very strange behavior.

I'll fix this.

The first I have experienced personally is that using Bard Song while under the effect of any combat mode cancels it outright (Expertise/Power Attack). Fairly straightforward stuff.

This is hardcoded; remember that before combat modes didn't stick so it's still an improvement.

TheFury

• The Wayfarer Kinship
  • Undead Slayer
  • "As you can see, Drew is the server bully."-Deceit
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 04:34:45 AM »
Turning on subsonics in invisibility does the same thing with attracting enemies.

Currently playing:
Trentor Atiens, Kymil Lornenil
Discord Info: Kaithas#7352

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2019, 03:07:23 PM »
The second issue should now be fixed.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 08:07:34 AM by EO »