You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: [For Sale]  (Read 1076 times)

Lightweaver

• Vallaki Guards
  • Dark Power
[For Sale]
« on: August 19, 2019, 08:34:41 PM »
The notices seem to make it to the Vistani Camp in the Mists and the market board of Vallaki's Western Outskirts.
I am seeking the negotiation of a small number of pieces I have found during my travels.

~Worn set of brown robes of an unassuming nature, of the like to allow its wearer to pass without drawing great notice. Its cut favors more deliberate movements and may compromise that of sudden action. It commonly holds the name of Slayer's Robes.

~Short blade of pitic make with an edge honed against the legion afflicted by unlife. It is excellent for deflecting strikes. It is called the Black Spur. 9,000 Wolf-Fang.

~Gold-hued leather armor made from the hide of an unidentified creature featuring a spectacular finish and impressive defensive qualities. The common combatant would have difficulty punching through its material with a knife, and similar difficulty were they to seek to cut it. It is durable and promises lasting protection.

The above piece has been noted to be of exceptional rarity with none able to recognize its material and the desired price is to be no less than a hundred thousand fang.

~A pair of plated greaves forged of darksteel offering impressive protection from the knees and below. These are known as Lotus Greaves, I am told. 50,000 Wolf-Fang.

~A sturdy pair of boots of deceptive hardiness able to withstand the demands of battle. 10,000 Wolf-Fang.

~Large Shield made of meteor ore, inert yet formidable. It is reinforced and able to withstand the impact of most common weaponry. 25,000 Wolf-Fang.

~Armored belt of the make to withstand concussive force. 20,000 Wolf-Fang

I am also seeking to purchase an exceptional cloak suitable for a warrior, of superior or alternative make to a cloak of savagery.

Purchasing a ring known to make one more resilient to bladed weaponry. Paying well.

Negotiations may be made with Warden Teresca Barbarigo at the Refuge of the Fifth Light within Vallaki, Barovia.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 12:51:29 PM by Lightweaver »

Lightweaver

• Vallaki Guards
  • Dark Power
Re: [For Sale]
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 01:21:07 PM »
The listing has updated with modifications.