Author Topic: Dominated Animal Emote Commands Non-Functional  (Read 1624 times)

Grendlykins, Simp of Azalin Rex

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Lord
Dominated Animal Emote Commands Non-Functional
« on: August 17, 2019, 11:46:12 PM »
When: Any time an animal is dominated through use of the animal empathy command.

What: The @dominate emote #number command doesn't function, where it does on all other variations of this command that I have tested. (@animal, @familiar.) Where normally the emote number will return an error message if an invalid animation is selected, or the creature in question will successfully perform the emote, when used on dominated animals no response at all is given. Tested with a variety of different animals with animations that are more or less universal such as number 20 for spasming and numbers 16 and 17 for collapsing on the ground with no result.

Recreate: Dominate any animal and use @dominate emote number, replacing the word number with the relevant number for any emote.

Ideas: Scripting error or disassociation possibly stemming from some update to the proxy speech system or how dominating animals works. Otherwise clueless. Will note that all other dominate commands such as run, walk and speak work still.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Dominated Animal Emote Commands Non-Functional
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2024, 11:09:52 AM »
This is rather late but I'll fix this.

EarlofEtheria

• Undead Master
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2024, 02:57:06 PM »
I am also having issues with "@dominate face" not working, and if in combat "@dominate attack", "@dominate run", "@domiante walk" are not working compared to what I remember functioning for summons.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2024, 10:04:18 PM »
This should now be fixed.