Author Topic: Travel exhaustion - Bug  (Read 1074 times)

HikoSashiri

• New to the Mists
Travel exhaustion - Bug
« on: August 14, 2019, 03:23:50 PM »
Travel exhaustion apply three effects movement decrease, spell failure and attack penalty those effects should be removed after using a lesser restoration or Restoration or Greater Restoration, but they don't remove the effects, it sems that the effects that exhaustion apply to the player character is not Magical (i know magical can be removed with dispel but still you spend something to remove the effects will be the same think) but Extraordinary that's a bug should be able to be removed. Based on PnP 3.5 rules.
H̨̧̭̲̠͙̱̟̦̓͐̾̀̽͑͆̂̓ï̞̱̝͕̝͕̖̠͗̍́̈́̂͑͗̈ͅk̪͔̼̞͖̠̭̰̖̉͒̊͊̾̉̽͊̒o̘̙̥̭̜͔͖̺̤̒̅̽̔̄̎͛͂̂S̫͓͕̠̩̗̻͓͗́̉́͆̅̒̀͘ͅǡ̢̢͈̝͈̯͖͙̬̌̎̀̀̾͒̓s͚͚̝̳͕̯̹̜͖͑̈́̑͛̂̀̏̈͒h̨̞̼̥̦̳̝͈̐̈́̀̓̍̇̄̽͝ͅḯ̧͖̣̭͚̞̩̟̪̈́͑̈́̐̊̈͘͝ṛ̦̼̺̫̻̰̫̥̂́͐̉̓̉̓̇͝i̢̛͎͎͇͔̼͇̓́̈͌̒̓́͜͝ͅ

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Travel exhaustion - Bug
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 05:50:44 PM »
It’s intentional.

HikoSashiri

• New to the Mists
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 08:42:28 PM »
Yeah but give a reason maybe why is intentional?
H̨̧̭̲̠͙̱̟̦̓͐̾̀̽͑͆̂̓ï̞̱̝͕̝͕̖̠͗̍́̈́̂͑͗̈ͅk̪͔̼̞͖̠̭̰̖̉͒̊͊̾̉̽͊̒o̘̙̥̭̜͔͖̺̤̒̅̽̔̄̎͛͂̂S̫͓͕̠̩̗̻͓͗́̉́͆̅̒̀͘ͅǡ̢̢͈̝͈̯͖͙̬̌̎̀̀̾͒̓s͚͚̝̳͕̯̹̜͖͑̈́̑͛̂̀̏̈͒h̨̞̼̥̦̳̝͈̐̈́̀̓̍̇̄̽͝ͅḯ̧͖̣̭͚̞̩̟̪̈́͑̈́̐̊̈͘͝ṛ̦̼̺̫̻̰̫̥̂́͐̉̓̉̓̇͝i̢̛͎͎͇͔̼͇̓́̈͌̒̓́͜͝ͅ

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 08:48:52 PM »
Because of the intention of the system:

https://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=15025.msg172394#msg172394

It's both an IC and an OOC mechanism. The only ability to remove it requires investment and a feat and is very limited. Spells/Potions that everyone can easily stack would defeat the purpose of the system.

HikoSashiri

• New to the Mists
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 09:10:23 PM »
Yes but from the other hand this is purpose of the potion, spells etc. it's not that you exploit something. At the end you always give something to get that, for example: you give gold at to take the potion. in the scenario of spell you spend a spell slot for that purpose. Also if a group of peapole want to walk sure. i have walk thoushend times with a group to go on a dungeon even if it is too far away. For me make no scense but what ever if you don't want to follow PnP rules it's up to you your server your rules. I thought is bug that's why i report it.