Within the swirling Mist (IC) > Biographies

A Study in Locomotion and Movement - Beatrix Haupt

<< < (2/3) > >>

Freydaelyn:
10/27 - Remember

I write this as I do not know where my mind will be after the coming days. In my studies I have tried to remove any and all distractions and it resulted in me having no founds and no location to conduct my research. In this realization I have made an agreement with a private donor. For their aid in my studies I offer all that I have, myself. My previous connections for research have all failed and my hand is to blame for a few. The study of the lycan pelts has been slow and by those with too much haste, labeled a failure. In an effort to make sure my research does not die on the vine this was the last option.

Beatrix, do not forget your studies for your work is not done. The designs must be improved, man's superiority must be shown.
Beatrix, do not forget the lab assistant you have, for her aid will be invaluable.
Beatrix, do not forget your family. Your niece is important for your studies as well as the memories of mother's bread as it was one of your genuine joys you found.
Never forget your home Beatrix and the pride in your craft Father instilled.

Beatrix hold on to as much as you can for the other side of this.

[at the bottom of the log there is a drawing of a woman in a lab coat at a table with books open. Next to it another drawing of the same woman surrounded by an older man holding a watch, an older woman with a fresh loaf of bread, a man around the same age as the lab coated woman kissing another woman and a small girl giving the lab coated woman a hug]

HM01:
12/19 - Clarity

[The entry has all the same characteristics as the previous, yet there are noticeable differences in some aspects of the calligraphy on certain words].

Never before have I had a clearer vision of what must be done to achieve the results that I have long desired. My designs that have been so swiftly labeled as failures now seem closer to fruition than I had ever imagined possible. I know now without the shadows of doubt that the progress I have achieved has been a great service, and my architecture is my true purpose. 

I must begin rectifying my previous designs, so that those who have been so quick with their judgement will see their error.

I will do this for her.

[At the bottom of the page, there are many sketches of youths , outlining various aspects of their anatomy - with a reference to another log]

Freydaelyn:
12/30 - Reflection

Mistress has been quite kind to me as of late. I have done great work in seeing her thesis come to fruition. My work for her has not gone unnoticed as she has given me great responsibilities that will do well in seeing not only my service going further bringing me closer to salvation but also my own research. The collection of subjects needs to be solidified before this can be made clear. I will have to come up with a perfected design for transportation. As for my research I believe that young flesh will be the most beneficial to my needs. It is malleable and should provide a perfect clay for my designs. I should see to prepping of the Crimson Lycan sample as well, it will be the final binding of test subject 1

By her will and my designs, perfection is achieved.

//Events from this have been retconned

Freydaelyn:

--- Quote ---Subject: The Architect
It is expected this subject be an example of perfection for the iron tyrant. I have reviewed the design of this subject multiple times, over and over and I find it's physical form lacking. These changes will be simple to enact once the divine emperor gives the command to adjust the physical aspects of the form.

[Drawings of a nude hairless woman with no face is drawn on the page, purely anatomical in nature]

As for the mental designs of this subject it has passed the tests required.
Judgement: Passed
Willingness to serve: Passed
Loyalty to the Divine Emperor: Passed
Drive to grow: Passed

Opinion: The Subject is ready to be sent to obtain other samples. The Field test will prove to show if the project is worthy of continuation.
--- End quote ---

//Events from this have been retconned

Freydaelyn:
4/19 - Setbacks

[A new book has been started. this one begins with a simple design. An arcane circle with marks of transmutation magic and conjuration magic making up it's circumference.]

Previous designs are on hold until I can reclaim parts for creation. Might take some time but until then go forward with dream from time in jail.

~ B.H

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version