Author Topic: Invisible Man  (Read 1243 times)

NomadicCanuck

• New to the Mists
Invisible Man
« on: July 13, 2019, 09:22:01 PM »
Hey folks,
Just getting logged in for my first time to play with friends.  My initial connection went well, I created my character, no problems.  Entered the world - yay, success, no problems.  However, I exited the game to wait for my party to join...

... after restarting NWN:EE and logging back in to the POTM server, I am unable to see my character.  I've read a bunch of posts/articles on the net about missing robes, and other such issues, but can't find any fix to my particular issue.  My entire character has gone all invisible man on me.  I'm unable to see any clothing, weapons, or body.

I didn't make any updates to drives or the system in the minute or so between logging out and logging back in so I'm not sure what changes to undo.  I've tried resetting all my video options to no avail.  The main campaign seems to function without issue, so I suspect it's something to do with the mod.

Any ideas?
NomadicCanuck

Arawn

• Developers and
  • Dark Power
  • Gwrandewch ar y cwn.
Re: Invisible Man
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 09:23:05 PM »
It's a known bug that will be fixed in the next update. Set a background and it will be corrected. You can do that from the rest menu.
Hir yw'r dydd a hir yw'r nos, a hir yw aros Arawn.

NomadicCanuck

• New to the Mists
Re: Invisible Man
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 09:38:24 PM »
As easy as that!  Terrific.  Thank you, that worked.