Author Topic: Possible old and new ranger conversion level loss?  (Read 834 times)

Ercvadasz

• Dark Power
Possible old and new ranger conversion level loss?
« on: July 08, 2019, 08:19:41 PM »
So, it is perhaps a bit late to write regarding this, but it seems that all the rangers that existed before the changes to the class (the hp loss, and the skill point increase) have actually lost a level.
When I returned a few months back to the server again i could have sworn that my ranger used to be a level higher than what i could have achieved with him. However i figured i may have remembered incorrectly.

For some reasons i was testing out on an old deceased ranger character some stuff....well wanted to when i noticed that in the character list he appears as only level 13. He was level 14 when he died. Have not done anything to him since then.
So this is what actually made me look into this a bit more thouroughly.

But now for the fun part I had two other rangers in my lounge that were perfectly fit for testing things out. One an old dead level 6 ranger, and another one that is abandoned(alive but not playing), and was level 7 when i stopped playing him.
Both of them appear in my character list as level 6 rangers. However for the latter one, the abandoned one, that was originally level 7, it allows to take up that level too.

So is it possible that there was an issue with the ranger conversions?
Currently playing:
Rudrig von Rachenthall - the travelling merchant