Author Topic: Why don't we move the relevelling crystal to the ooc room?  (Read 991 times)

Salty Tears

• New to the Mists
Why don't we move the relevelling crystal to the ooc room?
« on: June 16, 2019, 05:47:29 PM »
So, I've spent about 2 days waiting for the server to reset just to use the relevelling crystal- because I accidental messed up when I leveled up a few days ago on my build.

I feel like it's kinda silly that we should have to wait on this very useful feature for the server for every reset, and it encourages people to try to get resets so that they don't have to wait a ton of time to fix a mistake or accident or rework their build.

So, I am suggesting that we move the releveling crystal to the ooc room so that anyone can use it when they go there. That way server resets are only called for with glitches and people are better able to access this great tool.

Thanks for reading.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Why don't we move the relevelling crystal to the ooc room?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 05:50:16 PM »
It's too prone to abuse if left in an area you can easily access while in-game. Even with the five uses limit people could still easily exploit it to rebuild before a specific dungeon.

Day Old Bread

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
Re: Why don't we move the relevelling crystal to the ooc room?
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 10:58:29 PM »
Hey Salty Tears,

If you need to use it, I would suggest making a request here https://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=11329.0 and or pinging in the DM channel in game by typing /dm.

If you just need a port to fix your levels or something they're usually happy to accommodate and quick too.