Author Topic: Bugged Paladin Character - Ambrosia Lovell  (Read 1312 times)

MechaMistress

• New to the Mists
Bugged Paladin Character - Ambrosia Lovell
« on: June 11, 2019, 12:08:20 PM »
Hello! This is my first post on these forums, though I have been playing for a couple of months now.

I recently made a new character who is bugged. I have tried seeking DM help in game and DM Enigma generously spent at least at hour trying to fix my PC to no avail. I have been asked to make a post on the forums to have the DEV team look for a possible solution.

My paladin Ambrosia Lovell is level 3 and I noticed when she tried to use the turn undead ability it would cancel the action with a yellow message that read 'You can no longer use this ability since you have fallen from grace'.

There is no reason why this should be occurring and am hoping I can find further help. I understand it may take some time and I am patient and will continue to roleplay in the meantime.

Currently, Ambrosia doesn't have any of her paladin abilities (missing from feat list). This happened after the DM tried to reset her by taking them away and giving them back.

Thank you for any assistance.

qwertyuioppp

• Dark Power
Re: Bugged Paladin Character - Ambrosia Lovell
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 12:44:26 PM »

MechaMistress

• New to the Mists
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 06:25:28 PM »
Presumably the same issue as here:

https://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=51292.0

She was still able to level up and use her other paladin abilities. The only one that was giving any kind of bugged message was turn undead.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 05:56:17 AM »
I've found the issue and will have it fixed in my next update. The good news, in the meantime, is that it should work when level 4 and above.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 10:58:18 PM »
This should now also be fixed.