Author Topic: XP for Greater Shadow Fiends in the mist  (Read 1140 times)

THE STREET WARRIOR

• New to the Mists
XP for Greater Shadow Fiends in the mist
« on: June 03, 2019, 07:42:28 PM »
I forget what their exact name is. They look like hulked up greater shadow fiends, spikes on their arms, nasty sneak attacks. These things can merc a level 20 in a round, yet they give no xp. They need to give a lot more for how difficult and deadly they are.

TheFury

• Undead Slayer
  • "As you can see, Drew is the server bully."-Deceit
Re: XP for Greater Shadow Fiends in the mist
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 07:45:28 PM »
Huge invisible stalkers?
Get yourself a weapon that spits unending fire.
Discord Info: Kaithas#7352
Inactive. PM me for Trentor Atiens.
Happy Ending Offenders: Famorra Arendayel, Kymil Lornenil.

zDark Shadowz

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 08:16:47 PM »
Nah I think they mean the Nightwalkers. Depends on your party's level for the XP, they're highly specialized enemies but a well rounded mid party can take care of them. If you have someone too high nearby it may be bumping it to above the threshold for the XP message to appear?

THE STREET WARRIOR

• New to the Mists
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 09:41:23 PM »
Ya, it's not the huge invisible stalkers that normally spawn one or two in an area. They look like greater shadow fiends, except bigger and spikier. I'm not saying they're op or anything, just the XP does not at all translate to the challenge they pose. A single dry lich gives xp at level 20 for comparison.

noah25

• Dark Lord
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 11:33:50 PM »
The huge invisible stalkers are very difficult for their xp gain for most classes on the server. Not sure that's a bad thing for the mists though. "Slime City" is similar. I always figured it was to encourage the sense that all risks in the mist aren't worth taking.