Author Topic: Helmet of dusk cost glitch  (Read 1102 times)

bestbardna

• Undead Slayer
Helmet of dusk cost glitch
« on: June 02, 2019, 09:02:12 AM »
I recently purchased a helmet of dusk from the vistani thinking  it was 3k. Turns out it was 30k. I'm an appraise monkey with 38 appraise and all 3 mercantile feats. I can tell you this item isn't worth 30k.

+3 ac vs good
+1 ac vs others
-1 will save.

Am I missing something? Even if the item was +3 ac vs all, nwn would only value it at 18k. If I have a dusk helm missing effects I'd like it replaced with its full value counterpart or have the item removed and the 30k+ refunded

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Helmet of dusk cost glitch
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 10:44:48 AM »
Are you using any overrides from Arelith or elsewhere? I checked in-game and the item is worth 5185 gold pieces.

bestbardna

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 12:40:59 PM »
It's a possibility. I did flit between servers for a bit, but I don't recall if I ever played Arileth on EE, I know I did in the original.

Edit: I couldn't find anything in my steam folder from Arileth, I'm also not subscribed in the workshop. However! I logged in today, and found that most of the gold was refunded, and the item is now valued between 4900 and 5200, so I'm happy. I dunno if a script caught it, or one of our intrepid DMs/Devs was able to check my character's inventory and gold history and simply made the correction manually. In any case, I'm super pumped and super thankful!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 12:47:45 PM by bestbardna »

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 12:44:05 PM »
It's a possibility. I did flit between servers for a bit, but I don't recall if I ever played Arileth on EE, I know I did in the original.

Check in your overrides folder for any 2da files.