Author Topic: Bodyguard for Hire  (Read 821 times)

Tarnation!

• Undead Master
  • Account for native characters.
Bodyguard for Hire
« on: March 27, 2019, 12:34:37 AM »
After a quiet period, these notices return to Vallaki's noticeboards with a few alterations.

BODYGUARD FOR HIRE

I am in search of paid work at present, and would happily offer my skills to individuals in need of protection during their day-to-day activities.
I am a heavy infantryman, and can usually sense danger before it comes knocking.
My manner is polite and respectful, and my only requirement is that my employer is in good standing with the law.
I can provide references to attest to my good character.

If you wish to meet and discuss a contract, be it short or long, find me at The Broken Bell Inn, Vallaki.
I am the black-haired man with three fingers on my left hand.

Marian Sārbu.

(( PM me or ping me on Discord and I'll swap over to meet you. Discord handle is Kit Fisto. ))

« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 11:53:19 PM by Robogarda »
Carmine, Wynstan's Son - Itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, Ezrite from land of tortellini.

Tarnation!

• Undead Master
  • Account for native characters.
Re: Bodyguard for Hire
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 11:54:14 PM »
After a quiet period, these notices return to Vallaki's noticeboards with a few alterations.

BODYGUARD FOR HIRE

I offer my skills to individuals in need of protection during their day-to-day activities.
I am a heavy infantryman, and can usually sense danger before it comes knocking.
My manner is polite and respectful, and my only requirement is that my employer is in good standing with the law.
I can provide references to attest to my diligence.

If you wish to meet and discuss a contract, be it short or long, find me at The Broken Bell Inn, Vallaki.
I am the black-haired man with three fingers on my left hand.

Marian Sārbu.

(( PM me or ping me on Discord and I'll swap over to meet you. Discord handle is Kit Fisto. ))

« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 12:56:16 AM by Robogarda »
Carmine, Wynstan's Son - Itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, Ezrite from land of tortellini.