You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Governor's Hotel Key Lobby Script Bug  (Read 976 times)

Agony

• Dark Power
  • "You will know agony!" - Ghostly Armor
Governor's Hotel Key Lobby Script Bug
« on: April 26, 2019, 12:14:53 PM »
Rented a room in the Governor's Hotel. Went up to it, came back down, and the keys were taken when I entered the lobby again. Yellow text "There was a problem with your key. You will have to rent a new room." If I try, the NPC tells me I have a room, but he needs to see the key to offer hotel services.

I'd rather not share which room is mine publickly, so please contact me if you need the screen shots.

HM01

• Undead Master
  • The Department of Gnomeland Security
Re: Governor's Hotel Key Lobby Script Bug
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 12:52:23 PM »
I can confirm that there is some black magic happening at the Hotel. Leaving the hotel, and re-entering will cause the player lose their key. Rendering you unable to purchase another.

Also, the penthouse seems to be able to be rented by everyone. Regardless of whoever has the key.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 12:55:58 PM by HM »

Tycat

• The Tabasco Bandit
  • Dark Power
  • Discord: Tycat#2415
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 05:57:13 PM »
Can anyone confirm if already rented rooms are up for rent besides the Penthouse? I rented Guest Suite 1 on Tuesday, and will avoid the hotel until the bug is fixed so that I don't lose the key, but if double booking is happening there might be more to the bug.
Tycat#2415 (discord)
Facebook Art Page @thetabascobandit
Instagram art Tycat_thetabscobandit
DeviantArt /Tybookins
YouTube Tabasco Bandit Theatre

Blessed Be, and keep creating.

Nemesis 24

• Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2019, 02:58:21 AM »
Same issue.  Lost my key for my room, but was still given the script of 'you have a room already sir' regardless, leaving me unable to get another.