Author Topic: releveling ghost  (Read 1387 times)

Thundron

• Undead Slayer
releveling ghost
« on: April 14, 2019, 06:21:47 PM »
tried to relevel ghost and it caused me to drop heavy armor as I started with rogue, but my inventory was full so dropping item animation started looping. I logged off and back in and finished leveling, but as ghosts cant pick anything I think im losing my armor then.. masterwork banded mail.

bad idea releveling ghost.

but I cannot move at all, that is weird.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: releveling ghost
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 10:51:06 PM »
I'll make it impossible to use the Relevel Crystal as a ghost and we'll later make it impossible to use the @relevel command. That being said, people need to use common sense before doing something. If your inventory is full it's never a good idea to relevel or remake, neither is it when being a ghost.

Thundron

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 12:17:22 AM »
What happens when someone who has not releveled gets resurrected? He continues normally until reset? As only reason I tried to releveled was that I wondered If that prevents My resurrection. I dont get it why people care to carry corpses to temple and not raising them, unless someone Else first looted them..

SardineTheAncestor

• Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 01:07:05 AM »
I do that when I don't see the person online or I don't have the money and the place is empty.

This line was drawn when I noticed around 10,000gp had mysteriously disappeared from my inventory over the course of a month of playing, and most of it went to corpses that never reappeared after a reset, or were stolen from the temple by Voracious pickers, etc.
Insatisfait permanent, c'est ça l'apanage du champion.

Thundron

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 01:48:11 AM »
I mean when you find corpse, loot 2000gp and rare weapons, why Brother to take corpse to temple and keep The stuff? Well unless body was badly injured what ever which takes 5x gold.. but on My case it was not. You could Even pretend to Be friend and keep weapons and gold and raise The Guy and Be all, looks like your gold and stuff was stolen, but no worries, toi dont have to pay back

Thundron

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2019, 10:13:53 PM »
There would be problem if you cannot relevel ghost, as one of my character that has been long dead, I decided to take light for resurrection, but in order to enter the world I must relevel, so making it impossible for ghost is not good idea!

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2019, 09:54:05 AM »
There would be problem if you cannot relevel ghost, as one of my character that has been long dead, I decided to take light for resurrection, but in order to enter the world I must relevel, so making it impossible for ghost is not good idea!

You can relevel as a ghost, pretty much certain, but the full inventory is a problem. I encourage people to use their common sense and judgement when doing things.