You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Death Issues  (Read 1235 times)

Hatsune

• Undead Master
  • Ninja-loots Extraordinaire!
Death Issues
« on: April 14, 2019, 09:25:23 AM »
Hello!

Had 2 issues last night after the Hak update related to death.

The first occured after dying, I zoned back into the dungeon, and my ghost was "killed" by a trap. It dropped me to -5, but i was not bleeding. I crashed and logged back in, still unconscious, and it triggered the trap again, re-"killing" me, but did the "magic damage" thing it normally does when sometihng hits you for excessive damage, putting me to -3 this time. I was raised in this state, but of course it did not port me to the body, I was stuck.

Eventually a kind DM killed me and got me to my body, and seemed fine.

Later in the day I died again, and acted like a normal ghost this time, but was not ported upon being raised again.

I wasn't sure if this was due to the original issue, or not. Asking on Discord I was told other people were having the 'non-porting' issue as well, so wanted to make an official note of it.

Character name: Elizabethany Joelle. First Issue in occured in Anubis temple, second in an outside Desert area.
Currently Playing:
Ayleese, Slyvan Bardess

immasturgeon

• The Underworld
  • Undead Master
Re: Death Issues
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2019, 12:26:41 PM »
Badly impaired corpse just raised, should have cost 3000, this is what the cost tag said.

Only cost 600.

Iridni Ren

• L'injustice à la fin produit l'indépendance.
  • Dark Power
  • When all other lights go out
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 01:01:53 PM »
Badly impaired corpse just raised, should have cost 3000, this is what the cost tag said.

Only cost 600.

Had the corpse been raised previously?

I ask because this has happened to me with a zombied corpse before: raise it, the corpse zombies, and after you kill it, the corpse is impaired. It doesn't charge the impaired cost for the second raise (thankfully).

My windows cracked, but they can be replaced.
Your arm will tire throwing stones my way.

immasturgeon

• The Underworld
  • Undead Master
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 01:14:10 PM »
Yup, that's exactly what happened.