Author Topic: Topic for minor issues v3  (Read 65692 times)

gainreduction

• Cool Dungeon Bro
  • Undead Master
Re: Topic for minor issues v3
« Reply #425 on: August 22, 2020, 09:26:49 AM »
All the crafting stations have disappeared in the Vistani crafting tent.

[edit] They're back!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 10:44:37 AM by gainreduction »

Thundron

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #426 on: August 24, 2020, 09:19:53 AM »
seem that destructive rage gives bonus during fatigue phase also

NacreCicatrix

• Dark Lord
  • loser
« Reply #427 on: August 25, 2020, 07:16:07 AM »
Pack Donkeys say 'Bad Strref' if you issue commands to them.

EDIT: Also, Ladislas Văduva in Barovia - Road to Zeidenberg - Berez - Trusty Ox Inn does not have an option to sell the oxen back, even though he says he'll buy them.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 07:55:37 AM by Homebrew Hokum »
It is not an ending, but an ebbing.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #428 on: August 26, 2020, 07:37:14 PM »
Pack Donkeys say 'Bad Strref' if you issue commands to them.

EDIT: Also, Ladislas Văduva in Barovia - Road to Zeidenberg - Berez - Trusty Ox Inn does not have an option to sell the oxen back, even though he says he'll buy them.

Can you provide screenshots regarding the Bad Strref? As for Ladislas, the option is there but you need to select the option to buy an ox. I'll clarify it in my next update.

NacreCicatrix

• Dark Lord
  • loser
« Reply #429 on: August 26, 2020, 11:04:14 PM »
Sorry, I didn't nab one - I think it's due to a missing voice-set, though! For example, a wolf will make a bark noise when you tell it to follow via the radial.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #430 on: August 26, 2020, 11:19:21 PM »
getting wool delivery quest from Luftan Bochinsky at krofburg says [receives some soft of large item from Base Human Male Commoner]
I think latest patch broke this.

edit: same goes with Gauthier de la Jeunesse. I suppose all npc are broken now.

This should now be fixed.

Port-à-Lucine: Quartier Publique, between the Governor's Hôtel and the transition to Quartier Savant.

There is a lamp post that is floating off the sidewalk. It doesn't quite look like it in this screenshot, but I took the screenshot to show the location. Panning the camera definitely shows it floating.

Handy Dandy Screenshot!

Think I've mentioned before, but it would be nice if the relevel command also listed acquired feats in addition to skill points, stats, and XP.

This should now be in.

when trying to take combat dummy apart it just gives you blanks but dummy wont dissapear.

seem that destructive rage gives bonus during fatigue phase also

Gnobodytalktome

• New to the Mists
« Reply #431 on: August 27, 2020, 08:24:58 AM »
Applying a disguise seems to remove or change my voiceset.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #432 on: August 28, 2020, 08:23:55 AM »

I'll try to fix this.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #433 on: August 31, 2020, 12:40:54 AM »

NacreCicatrix

• Dark Lord
  • loser
« Reply #434 on: September 04, 2020, 06:07:05 AM »
Since its update, Dvergeheim doesn't seem to have a safe resting spot. Not certain if intentional, or an oversight.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #435 on: September 04, 2020, 06:53:36 PM »
Since its update, Dvergeheim doesn't seem to have a safe resting spot. Not certain if intentional, or an oversight.

Strange, it should work. I'll look into it.

Maffa

• Dark Power
« Reply #436 on: September 05, 2020, 05:55:53 PM »
dont know if it's a feature or an oversight, but warhammers dont crit x3 but only x2

Character List:

Marph - Closured
Marius Rucescu - Closured
Romeo Lascaris - Closured

Phantasia

• Stealth/Detection Cognoscenti
  • Developers
  • Dark Power
  • ¿
« Reply #437 on: September 05, 2020, 06:01:56 PM »
dont know if it's a feature or an oversight, but warhammers dont crit x3 but only x2

They were changed a few years ago.
Le cœur voit plus loin que l'esprit.
The heart sees further than the mind.

Asous

« Reply #438 on: September 05, 2020, 06:17:09 PM »
Not sure if this has anything to do with my ECL2 but

Glass Cannon

• Dark Power
  • Friendly Merchant
« Reply #439 on: September 05, 2020, 06:44:14 PM »

Not necessarily.

You presumably didn't have enough XP to pay all 8000 for your current level; let's say for the sake of argument you were 6000 into your level, so you lost a level (hence 13000 XP deducted).

8000 would be deducted from that, so you would have 6000 + 5000 = 11000 in your current level.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 06:53:37 PM by Glass Cannon »
"Aristocrats and criminals have a lot in common. They’re both selfish, get bored easily, and have access to wads of cash they didn’t have to work honestly to get. The topper? Neither have any interest in bourgeois rules or morality."

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #440 on: September 06, 2020, 09:10:45 AM »

As mentioned by Glass Cannon, this isn't a bug; since you lost a level it has to remove actual experience, but this doesn't reflect your actual loss. If you rest, you'll notice that you're not at the beginning of your level.

Thundron

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #441 on: September 06, 2020, 06:22:54 PM »
it seems if your weapon blessing with morninglord pool is on the ground when clock turns to 6 pm and you pick it up then it has somewhat permanent +1 vs undead

Thundron

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #442 on: September 07, 2020, 12:50:44 AM »
shurikens have been broken for quite some time now (not able to use flurry of blows with them)

Dreaderick

• Dark Lord
« Reply #443 on: September 09, 2020, 11:57:37 AM »
Wearing chitin armor on the 'old' phenotype character model disconnects the body from the legs when running or emoting. This doesn't seem to occur with other armors (tested a few)

I hope you have not been leading a double life, pretending to be wicked and being really good all the time. That would be hypocrisy. - Oscar Wilde

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #444 on: September 09, 2020, 07:32:13 PM »
Wearing chitin armor on the 'old' phenotype character model disconnects the body from the legs when running or emoting. This doesn't seem to occur with other armors (tested a few)

Unfortunately not all armors support the Old phenotype, and there's little we can do on our end about that.

shurikens have been broken for quite some time now (not able to use flurry of blows with them)

That's an error in the description of the Flurry of Blows on POTM, if not already fixed, it will be next hak update. Shuriken can't function with Flurry of Blows.

it seems if your weapon blessing with morninglord pool is on the ground when clock turns to 6 pm and you pick it up then it has somewhat permanent +1 vs undead

I'll look into that to fix this potential exploit.

BSpecific

• New to the Mists
« Reply #445 on: September 11, 2020, 02:28:30 PM »
On character creation, I left the OOC zone through the beam of light. The starting animation sequence did not play. When I returned to the OOC zone, I can still access the first room and the starting vendor. The vendor buys some items at generous prices. I'm not sure if I should access to the vendor, so I'm going to consider him an exploit until further notice.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #446 on: September 11, 2020, 02:51:09 PM »
On character creation, I left the OOC zone through the beam of light. The starting animation sequence did not play. When I returned to the OOC zone, I can still access the first room and the starting vendor. The vendor buys some items at generous prices. I'm not sure if I should access to the vendor, so I'm going to consider him an exploit until further notice.

You mean the OOC - Lounge? And where did the light return you then?

Peasant

« Reply #447 on: September 15, 2020, 09:07:32 PM »
I receive an "Improper or lacking ingredients in crafting station" error when I attempt to use a blacksmith hammer on an anvil that has a Template for Alchemical Arrowheads, Steel Ingot, and Steel Alchemical Arrowheads. When I remove the Steel Alchemical Arrowheads I don't receive the error anymore, and I can continue to craft more arrowheads.

The bug persists with bolts too, but the Alchemical Bullets work fine which leads me to believe something here is unintended.

Iridni Ren

• L'injustice à la fin produit l'indépendance.
  • Dark Power
  • When all other lights go out
« Reply #448 on: September 15, 2020, 09:59:11 PM »
I receive an "Improper or lacking ingredients in crafting station" error when I attempt to use a blacksmith hammer on an anvil that has a Template for Alchemical Arrowheads, Steel Ingot, and Steel Alchemical Arrowheads. When I remove the Steel Alchemical Arrowheads I don't receive the error anymore, and I can continue to craft more arrowheads.

The bug persists with bolts too, but the Alchemical Bullets work fine which leads me to believe something here is unintended.

Alchemical bullets are finished. Alchemical arrowheads still need to be crafted with arrow shafts, hence the discrepancy.

It's annoying that when crafting the arrowheads in batches, you have to remove each batch before it will let you craft another. But it's always been that way.

(I think it could be fixed because an anvil isn't the proper place to craft alchemical arrows. Minor issue, though!)

My windows cracked, but they can be replaced.
Your arm will tire throwing stones my way.

Peasant

« Reply #449 on: September 15, 2020, 10:18:44 PM »

Alchemical bullets are finished. Alchemical arrowheads still need to be crafted with arrow shafts, hence the discrepancy.

It's annoying that when crafting the arrowheads in batches, you have to remove each batch before it will let you craft another. But it's always been that way.

(I think it could be fixed because an anvil isn't the proper place to craft alchemical arrows. Minor issue, though!)

Thanks for the clarification.  :D