Author Topic: Topic for minor issues v3  (Read 65710 times)

Devils Plaything

• New to the Mists
Re: Topic for minor issues v3
« Reply #150 on: July 31, 2019, 09:05:08 AM »
Taking druid levels after a non-druid base class does not give you the druid language. I have no idea if this is intentional or not!

Yeah, you have to manually add it.

Aha! Excellent and have done so. Thank you, then, and consider this one irrelevant!

Agony

• Red Vardo Traders Front
  • Dark Power
  • "You will know agony!" - Ghostly Armor
« Reply #151 on: July 31, 2019, 12:07:01 PM »
As a garda, when you examine someone there is a slight typo in the line break between the stat descriptions and the OCR text.

ETA: It also seems to trigger an influence roll when you examine someone with the eye (Examine Object) from the radial menu, now.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 12:14:18 PM by fenixphire »

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #152 on: August 03, 2019, 09:59:58 AM »
As a garda, when you examine someone there is a slight typo in the line break between the stat descriptions and the OCR text.

ETA: It also seems to trigger an influence roll when you examine someone with the eye (Examine Object) from the radial menu, now.

These should now be fixed, if we don't have to rollback.

person

• New to the Mists
« Reply #153 on: August 08, 2019, 01:37:00 AM »
my character was halfway through level 7, and today is now a new level 6, with old gear and no fangs.

account name:  Conrad
character name:  James Smith

Ercvadasz

• Dark Power
« Reply #154 on: August 12, 2019, 09:01:56 AM »
Not sure if it is intentional or an oversight, but the herbs that spawn in the VoB well are all eastern barovians. (viccar, ghost cap, and so on)
Currently playing:
Rudrig von Rachenthall - the travelling merchant

Iridni Ren

• L'injustice à la fin produit l'indépendance.
  • Dark Power
  • When all other lights go out
« Reply #155 on: August 20, 2019, 07:29:32 AM »
Could a trash barrel be placed near the saw horse and woodworking table in Zeklos? Per MAB's comments about clutter, I don't think that woodworking station resets at all because I regularly find materials left in it.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 07:36:33 AM by Iridni Ren »

My windows cracked, but they can be replaced.
Your arm will tire throwing stones my way.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #156 on: August 20, 2019, 09:41:56 PM »
Could a trash barrel be placed near the saw horse and woodworking table in Zeklos? Per MAB's comments about clutter, I don't think that woodworking station resets at all because I regularly find materials left in it.

I'll just convert them to placeable spawns.

purple

• New to the Mists
« Reply #157 on: August 21, 2019, 06:36:35 PM »
The Tailor in Krezk was not selling cloth dye when I visited him today (2 hours ago). He sold metal & leather, but not cloth. I had another PC who was with me confirm. :(

TheFury

• Undead Slayer
  • "As you can see, Drew is the server bully."-Deceit
« Reply #158 on: August 21, 2019, 08:00:22 PM »
The Tailor in Krezk was not selling cloth dye when I visited him today (2 hours ago). He sold metal & leather, but not cloth. I had another PC who was with me confirm. :(

I thought I faced the same issue, but his default (if you don't click on leather or metal) IS cloth. Perhaps that's the issue?
Get yourself a weapon that spits unending fire.
Discord Info: Kaithas#7352
Inactive. PM me for Trentor Atiens.
Happy Ending Offenders: Famorra Arendayel, Kymil Lornenil.

Song of Danta

« Reply #159 on: August 26, 2019, 02:17:02 AM »

I thought I faced the same issue, but his default (if you don't click on leather or metal) IS cloth. Perhaps that's the issue?

Correct.

Thundron

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #160 on: September 01, 2019, 12:06:32 PM »
I used silver candelabra on ground and it just dissappeared. Shouldnt it place it on ground and emit light?

Ercvadasz

• Dark Power
« Reply #161 on: September 02, 2019, 08:59:09 PM »
There is a typo with the meenlock description.
They apparantly dont force others to metamorph, but to meatmorph:)
Currently playing:
Rudrig von Rachenthall - the travelling merchant

Thundron

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #162 on: September 05, 2019, 08:09:28 AM »
in Kathryn Fashion, npc didnt have clothing templates for sale. I think it might be old issue that when you buy them and your inventory is full, it gets deleted from npc inventory, which has been fixed in most places I suppose.

Song of Danta

« Reply #163 on: September 15, 2019, 06:19:54 AM »
Dementlieu - Port-a-Lucine - Quartier Marchand - Sang d'Encre

One of the tattoo artists spawns in with the 'spectral caliban' appearance. I don't think I want to get a tattoo from a ghost...

Devils Plaything

• New to the Mists
« Reply #164 on: September 17, 2019, 06:24:42 AM »
It appears that even if some furniture previously set up by a character is out of reach (or in this case, on top of a wall my character has no access to), a Carpenter's Portable Kit lets you deconstruct the furniture regardless.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #165 on: September 22, 2019, 10:05:21 AM »
It appears that even if some furniture previously set up by a character is out of reach (or in this case, on top of a wall my character has no access to), a Carpenter's Portable Kit lets you deconstruct the furniture regardless.

Thanks. I'll fix this.

SardineTheAncestor

• Dark Power
« Reply #166 on: September 30, 2019, 12:49:59 AM »
The door in the Quartier Ouvrier has fallen over, it was like this when I found it:

Insatisfait permanent, c'est ça l'apanage du champion.

Myth Weaver

• New to the Mists
« Reply #167 on: October 05, 2019, 10:52:01 AM »
Account : MythWeaver
Character : Anezka

I died in the mountains' undergrounds a few days ago and stabilized but went afk before standing up (with 20 doombats around me, I wasn't about to stand until I see an opportunity. Thing is, falling rocks finished me off. Help arrived and grabbed my corpse while I followed around in ghost form. When reaching the priest, they tried rezing me and it told them "This player isn't dead"... My ectoplasm went WTF? Then I tried clicking on my corpse and lo and behold, I stood up, as if rezzed... but I'm stuck in a perma-state daze and slow as if I was a ghost, and I have my own corpse in my inventory. Help?

Iridni Ren

• L'injustice à la fin produit l'indépendance.
  • Dark Power
  • When all other lights go out
« Reply #168 on: October 05, 2019, 10:56:56 AM »
Sometimes having another PC knock you down again to below 0 will fix bugs like this.

My windows cracked, but they can be replaced.
Your arm will tire throwing stones my way.

Myth Weaver

• New to the Mists
« Reply #169 on: October 06, 2019, 09:41:43 AM »
It did solve the issue of the Perma-daze and Perma-slow, thank you for that. Now there is only the issue of the time paradox... I exist in two places at the same time XD

SardineTheAncestor

• Dark Power
« Reply #170 on: October 06, 2019, 03:39:16 PM »
In the DM ship, the Clerical Domains Changer didn't appear to display confirmation messages; after making both of my choices, it just showed the description for the Air Domain, and the 2 options were "Apply" and "Reset"

so while it worked, it looked a little strange. Sorry for no screenshot.

Myth Weaver

• New to the Mists
« Reply #171 on: October 06, 2019, 09:08:10 PM »
Account : MythWeaver
Character : Anezka

I died in the mountains' undergrounds a few days ago and stabilized but went afk before standing up (with 20 doombats around me, I wasn't about to stand until I see an opportunity. Thing is, falling rocks finished me off. Help arrived and grabbed my corpse while I followed around in ghost form. When reaching the priest, they tried rezing me and it told them "This player isn't dead"... My ectoplasm went WTF? Then I tried clicking on my corpse and lo and behold, I stood up, as if rezzed... but I'm stuck in a perma-state daze and slow as if I was a ghost, and I have my own corpse in my inventory. Help?
[/s]

UPDATE : The perma-Slow and perma-Daze was solved by downing me to 0 and healing me (Thanks to Idrini Ren for the tip). My body is still laying around in Dvergeheim (sp?). There is another issue though I just noticed. The monsters are all naturally neutral to me.  Here some screenshots of me being part of a wolf pack and me having a laugh with skeletons (I swear, Jim's jokes are the best!) Understand I would like to play my character fairly without being accused of exploiting the game and... say... loot all the dungeons while monsters are neutral. I'm betting it could be solved by killing myself and being rezzed again but I don't want someone to have to pay for a bug in the game (even if it's only 300gp), it would be unfair and not RP.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 10:01:01 PM by DM Brimstone »

NacreCicatrix

• Dark Lord
  • loser
« Reply #172 on: October 13, 2019, 09:54:34 AM »
Once in a while, I get thrown IG as I'm trying to approach the Scrying Pool in the OOC Entry Area. This is before I'm anywhere near one of the entry portals, so I don't get a choice as to where I end up. The sparkly animation comes up as though I have stepped on a portal.
It is not an ending, but an ebbing.

SardineTheAncestor

• Dark Power
« Reply #173 on: October 13, 2019, 04:10:42 PM »

The egrets in the Oasis of Apep, Har'Akir appear to be floating and have a larger glowing silhouette than they should.

Thundron

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #174 on: October 26, 2019, 04:36:13 AM »
is there way to fix issue when Garda for example takes our opium delivery and you cannot get new job from reds..? Like is it possible to for Reds to "check" if you have item givem by him, if not he can give new one.🤔