Author Topic: Topic for minor issues v3  (Read 65696 times)

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Topic for minor issues v3
« Reply #350 on: June 11, 2020, 07:13:55 AM »
When using the Mirror Of Changing Faces, if you exit the menu without clicking apply, Tattoo 1 will revert to color 0, rather than whatever your color was set to before making changes.

I'll look into this.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #351 on: June 11, 2020, 10:46:23 PM »
When using the Mirror Of Changing Faces, if you exit the menu without clicking apply, Tattoo 1 will revert to color 0, rather than whatever your color was set to before making changes.

I've tried recreating this in-game but couldn't reproduce it. If you can give me a step by step list of what you did to get that, it would help.

Troglodyte

• New to the Mists
« Reply #352 on: June 12, 2020, 04:16:58 AM »
Hello, I've just managed to get greater weapon-focus in dire mace, and apparently it only works on the main hand, not the off hand.
Not sure if this is a feat-issue or a me-issue, but I figured I wanted to let you know

manyconsonants

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #353 on: June 12, 2020, 06:44:08 PM »
Recently had one of my domains changed to Curse Domain. The new Wrathful Curse feat has not shown up in my feats list. Also, I am not getting the +4 to my curse spell DCs which I know is supposed to work regardless of the feat being represented on the feats list. Not sure if this is just something that happens to people who change domains mid-character life or if it is affecting others as well. Will link some screenshots below. DC for Bestow Curse should be DC19 and Feeblemind should be DC 22 if I did have the bonus.

Discord: manyconsonants#0967

Spoiler: show
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 07:05:39 PM by manyconsonants »

Iridni Ren

• L'injustice à la fin produit l'indépendance.
  • Dark Power
  • When all other lights go out
« Reply #354 on: June 12, 2020, 09:26:59 PM »
Not sure what's causing it and whether a reset might fix, but the caravan master in the MC is unresponsive when the caravan isn't available. He seems to be working correctly when it is, but now he just ignores you, rather than saying there is no caravan at the moment.

My windows cracked, but they can be replaced.
Your arm will tire throwing stones my way.

InMyDarkestHours

• The Underworld
  • Undead Master
  • I reveal my heart, to this beauty dressed in dark
« Reply #355 on: June 12, 2020, 10:03:19 PM »
Not sure what's causing it and whether a reset might fix, but the caravan master in the MC is unresponsive when the caravan isn't available. He seems to be working correctly when it is, but now he just ignores you, rather than saying there is no caravan at the moment.

I noticed that as well. I re-logged and tried it again and it worked - I put it down to a glitch at the time.

Iridni Ren

• L'injustice à la fin produit l'indépendance.
  • Dark Power
  • When all other lights go out
« Reply #356 on: June 13, 2020, 12:35:16 AM »

I noticed that as well. I re-logged and tried it again and it worked - I put it down to a glitch at the time.

You're right. Another player had warned me about it before I experienced it, but now it's working again.

My windows cracked, but they can be replaced.
Your arm will tire throwing stones my way.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #357 on: June 13, 2020, 11:16:12 AM »
Recently had one of my domains changed to Curse Domain. The new Wrathful Curse feat has not shown up in my feats list. Also, I am not getting the +4 to my curse spell DCs which I know is supposed to work regardless of the feat being represented on the feats list. Not sure if this is just something that happens to people who change domains mid-character life or if it is affecting others as well. Will link some screenshots below. DC for Bestow Curse should be DC19 and Feeblemind should be DC 22 if I did have the bonus.

Discord: manyconsonants#0967

Spoiler: show

If it was changed prior to the hak update this week a DM will need to fix it.

Hello, I've just managed to get greater weapon-focus in dire mace, and apparently it only works on the main hand, not the off hand.
Not sure if this is a feat-issue or a me-issue, but I figured I wanted to let you know

It appears to be a NWNX bug, I've reported it there, so we'll see if it gets fixed.

ObsidianOrb

« Reply #358 on: June 13, 2020, 12:59:11 PM »
The amour crafting table in the Vallaki Crafting Hall, the one that is at an angle on the right hand side if looking at them both, is in a horrible position, if you stand just off centre you can't use it without trying to walk around and through it.

NacreCicatrix

• Dark Lord
  • loser
« Reply #359 on: June 14, 2020, 10:29:21 PM »
May have been overlooked, so I'm pea-roasting here - Shadow Wolves in the Retezat Forest were meant to be updated so that they no longer cast Lesser Dispel. They still do.
It is not an ending, but an ebbing.

FoogooFish

• Outlander
« Reply #360 on: June 16, 2020, 01:05:19 PM »
After the newest patch, disguises now reveal themselves in the chatlog when someone recieves an item from a disguised person. The disguise is still above the player, but the chatlog is broken.

Eg. (Player A is normal, B is disguised, and is their actual name)

Player A: Receives something from [Player B]
Giving this a nudge as I traded something to someone with Disguised Name and the trading chat log revealed their Actual Name to me. :(
Player of:

Éverine Beaulieu - Portrait
Mhairi Merula Shuttleworth - Portrait

ObsidianOrb

« Reply #361 on: June 20, 2020, 02:51:21 PM »
Pementieu - Port-A-Lucine - Quartier Savant - Voltiere

Tengu Fan sells for 1gp.

Also there is another location that sells exotic items in the port (I forgot to right the name down), in the same quarter, the merchant also sells the Tengu Fan for 1gp. In his conversation it say's that he sells the finest silk from Rokushima Taiyoo, but he only sells garments from Har'Akir.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #362 on: June 20, 2020, 03:02:06 PM »
After the newest patch, disguises now reveal themselves in the chatlog when someone recieves an item from a disguised person. The disguise is still above the player, but the chatlog is broken.

Eg. (Player A is normal, B is disguised, and is their actual name)

Player A: Receives something from [Player B]

This should now be fixed.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 03:04:28 PM by EO »

FoogooFish

• Outlander
« Reply #363 on: June 20, 2020, 03:04:38 PM »
The Bellegarde Consortium building, Krofburg

When approaching the Bellegarde Clerk, her dialogue is this:

Bellegarde Clerk: [Talk] [The clerk nods to you.] Marking a delivery?

...fairly certain that should be "making" not "marking." :)
Player of:

Éverine Beaulieu - Portrait
Mhairi Merula Shuttleworth - Portrait

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #364 on: June 20, 2020, 03:05:43 PM »

I've done some further testing on this and it works properly but the right value isn't displayed on the character sheet, but the right numbers appear on the combat log.

The amour crafting table in the Vallaki Crafting Hall, the one that is at an angle on the right hand side if looking at them both, is in a horrible position, if you stand just off centre you can't use it without trying to walk around and through it.

I've tried to move it. Can you check to see if it's better?

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #365 on: June 20, 2020, 03:16:21 PM »
Pementieu - Port-A-Lucine - Quartier Savant - Voltiere

Tengu Fan sells for 1gp.

Also there is another location that sells exotic items in the port (I forgot to right the name down), in the same quarter, the merchant also sells the Tengu Fan for 1gp. In his conversation it say's that he sells the finest silk from Rokushima Taiyoo, but he only sells garments from Har'Akir.

I'll fix this. It obviously won't be retroactive for those who've bought them already.

The Bellegarde Consortium building, Krofburg

When approaching the Bellegarde Clerk, her dialogue is this:

Bellegarde Clerk: [Talk] [The clerk nods to you.] Marking a delivery?

...fairly certain that should be "making" not "marking." :)

I'll fix this.

DM Bara

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #366 on: June 20, 2020, 04:27:37 PM »
Carpentry bug.

When going through the menu and previewing the placeables I cant use the option 1. Craft .

I need to reuse the carp box and craft without previewing.
Lo thar!

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #367 on: June 20, 2020, 05:03:54 PM »
Carpentry bug.

When going through the menu and previewing the placeables I cant use the option 1. Craft .

I need to reuse the carp box and craft without previewing.

I've found the cause and will have it fixed by next update.

NacreCicatrix

• Dark Lord
  • loser
« Reply #368 on: June 21, 2020, 09:23:50 AM »
Crescendo of blood is not functioning correctly. Successive kills rarely increase the AB and damage bonuses, even as the 'boost' effect appears overhead. I can provide screenshots in a PM.
It is not an ending, but an ebbing.

Rainor

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #369 on: June 21, 2020, 03:16:45 PM »
Carpets, when placed, will only be placed down at one angle, instead of changing based on the player's angle.

zDark Shadowz

« Reply #370 on: June 21, 2020, 04:50:25 PM »
I guess it makes them easier to fly as you can set a marker for true north.

Blissey

• Undead Slayer
  • live fast, eat ass
« Reply #371 on: June 22, 2020, 01:54:33 AM »
Enchanted my Steel-fullplate, platinum gilded with bodak earlier. The enchanting machine stated it'd cost 18k EXP, instead 25k EXP was taken.

zDark Shadowz

« Reply #372 on: June 22, 2020, 02:02:31 AM »
If you would lose a level or two from enchanting, the XP you see numbered is how much those levels were worth, not necessarily the total XP lost.

A pair of boots costing 5K could make it seem like you lost 14k on the enchant but you're still just 5K away from where you were before.

Blissey

• Undead Slayer
  • live fast, eat ass
« Reply #373 on: June 22, 2020, 02:23:34 AM »
If you would lose a level or two from enchanting, the XP you see numbered is how much those levels were worth, not necessarily the total XP lost.

A pair of boots costing 5K could make it seem like you lost 14k on the enchant but you're still just 5K away from where you were before.

Ahah! Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification!

zDark Shadowz

« Reply #374 on: June 24, 2020, 05:18:25 AM »
The ancient brown pudding that should usually only split after being hit with slashing or electrical damage (worked out by process of elimination IG in the past and seems to match the source materials I can find) seems to now split when hit with bludgeoning elemental fists enhanced with GMF, acid/cold/fire elemental essence.

The awkward succession of 20s that followed past a 50% concealment buff and at least 20/- to their hits from so many was needless to say unkind. Close battle though.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 05:21:00 AM by zDark Shadowz »