You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Dragon Disciple Bite / Claws  (Read 907 times)

Nemonic

• New to the Mists
Dragon Disciple Bite / Claws
« on: February 27, 2019, 12:37:24 PM »
Level 2 of Dragon Disciple gives bite and claw attacks; this apparently takes the form of three different creature items (which have appeared in my inventory); one bite, two claws.

Creature items behave a bit strangely when it comes to being equipped, however, and I'm not really sure how these are meant to be used. I can only seem to get one of them equipped at a time (I use the quickbar to accomplish this) and so the others just sort of eat a hole in my inventory space.

Am I missing something? Any insight into how these work or are meant to work would be much appreciated.

zDark Shadowz

Re: Dragon Disciple Bite / Claws
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 03:11:20 PM »
A player will have three creature weapon slots, but they're unaccessible for a player to view (A DM may be able to equip them for you if they can see your creature inventory slots)

When you make your unarmed attack for your creature weapon, it will pick one at random from the set that's equipped. If you can only equip one at a time via quickslot, then that's the one that will be used.

Change weapons with quickslotted creature weapons of your own choice, or see if a DM can attach all 3 to make it random.

Nemonic

• New to the Mists
Re: Dragon Disciple Bite / Claws
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 05:14:57 PM »
Huh, interesting. Thanks for the info!