Author Topic: A response to the Praesidia Iustitiae  (Read 606 times)

Sanguine

• Undead Slayer
  • Back, back again.
A response to the Praesidia Iustitiae
« on: January 19, 2019, 06:11:03 PM »
One of the notices comes back to the Vallaki board, the reply seemingly written on the back of the notice:

How pitiful it must be to spread all these lies, perhaps if you spent half the time into making your meager propaganda, you might have actually 'terminated' me. Unfortunately, your claims are just as hollow as your accusations.

Do not be misdirected by these string of lies for none of them ring true. If you wish to hear the truth, speak with the Morninglordians, or Lance Corporal Teresca Mitrea themselves. Furthermore, I have not killed to feed my curse, nor have I accepted it. It would be rather backwards to seek out the Morninglord with the intent to keep such a curse, wouldn't it? Yet, anyone who still have questions may find me directly, perhaps you may have sense and be more rational than whomever penned these notices.

Curious it is that such accusations seem to follow the nature of a certain wretched gnome-rat I am sure you're all acquainted with by now, a pity you hired them to write letters instead of terminate me. Though, I do love letters.

I was hoping you would actually come terminate me - you know where to find me, and I eagerly await you.

~Anastazia Silvraconis