Suggestions, Feedback & Bug Reports (OOC) > Fixed Bugs

Chitin Armor & Helmet Not Working

(1/2) > >>

THE STREET WARRIOR:
I've tried making chitin armor's and helmets lately, I can't seem to craft them. Everything else seems to work, just not the armor or helmets. Tried overloading the stations with chitin, tried every station just to be sure, nada.

MAB77:
I made some myself very recently and had no issues. Please provide more details. "tried every station" is not specific enough.

Which crafting stating did you used exactly (hint: chitin armors and helms are made on leatherworking stations), in which crafting hall did you tried, what components where you having in the crafting station?

MAB77:
Hi again, did some more testing this morning and everything is working fine.

Aside the already mentioned points above, is it possible that you merely forgot to fit your chitins into plates (the transformed resource made through woodworking) and cure your hides before attempting to make them into actual armor pieces?

THE STREET WARRIOR:
Hey, let me give it another shot. I started on the leatherworker's bench, didn't work, after that I tried woodworker's bench then the anvil. It was before the new update, also the server seemed to be a bit glitchy as spells and stuff weren't firing properly. I'll try more thoroughly today and update you on it.

EO:
There hasn’t been an update since December.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version