Within the swirling Mist (IC) > Biographies

Journal of a slave.

<< < (5/5)

Destinysdesire:
I haven't been in this much pain in months. Th'rar kept pushing on my tattoos and I wound up having another blackout spell, so much so I apparently attacked him in the blind rage. Th'rar was pissed though I really don't remember attacking him. I went with him and Timond to Curst caves where we kept discussing it. For a while it seemed like Th'rar actually wanted me in pain. After explaining the situation to Timond, he wanted to actually get a look at these tattoos I bare, suspecting there may actually be some magical effect on them. We cleared the curst caves and made to Port. I am so grateful I insisted on Validus being present for it all.

I don't remember all the damage, but the severe burns on my back, coughing up blood as my ribs pierced my lungs, bones breaking, I remember all of that for sure. Marcus had to do an emergency surgery, though I don't know how we got to Mist Camp. I still feel very weak and dizzy, the pain in my back is like it being burned over and over and over again. Moving makes it even worse. All because we removed the magical tattoos that were effecting my mind. Timond said its why I was having the blackouts. I don't pretend I understand entirely, but hopefully this will help, and Th'rar will lay off on the tattoos comments.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version