Author Topic: Andaas Brimbubbly '27  (Read 919 times)

Alan Hunter

• Dark Lord
Andaas Brimbubbly '27
« on: December 01, 2018, 01:31:07 PM »
Item: Poison
Type: Cyanid
Use: once per day
Cost: about 4500gp

Issue: Item had a once perday tag, an expensive item costing quite a bit for a low appraisal character. Fact to find a reusable poison once perday is kind of useful. Tested it the day before and function as normal. Went to use to again today and said loat item Andaas Brimbubbly '27 although it still had the tag to be used once per day.

Not sure if this is a bug or bad script. Would like to see the item returned or at least compensated the gold lost for the item if this wqs an error. Don't know of another so couldn't retest this or if this was a bug due to it being sold into an item shop thus tje script went wrong.
"For Evil to win is for good men to do nothing."

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Andaas Brimbubbly '27
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 03:56:37 PM »
This item has always been a one shot item.

Alan Hunter

• Dark Lord
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 09:49:21 PM »
Which is strange. Cause i can atest to testing it to be sure it could be used multiple times the day prior and was able to put it on a steel geat ax and rest doing it again. Carefully reading the description in the lower bracket of the paragraph unlimited / once per day. Otherwise wouldnt have spent the gold on a one shot item. Could it have been a fluke? Like how that venom knife was once per day and the new one now doesnt per changes?
"For Evil to win is for good men to do nothing."

Moshimo

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 06:37:29 AM »
I remember blowing a huge chunk of money on that thinking the same thing. I was very disappointed.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 06:40:35 AM by Moshimo »

Tarnation!

• Undead Master
  • Account for native characters.
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 06:56:48 AM »
Can confirm, the description says it's one use per day.
Carmine, Wynstan's Son - Itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, Ezrite from land of tortellini.