Author Topic: Gilda: This ain't Gold  (Read 706 times)

ladylena

• Gundie Mom
  • Dark Power
  • Meow!
Gilda: This ain't Gold
« on: October 27, 2018, 01:42:52 PM »
Well... One thing you never really get used to is the mists. Let me tell you that. Takin a lovely stroll out by the garden and I know it was dumb as a post for me to do it- but, I followed that sinking feeling in my gut and headed down the small path to the stream nearby. Mist is not uncommon in the moors you usually see it settlin in the dips and valleys, not often in the woods or up on the hill here. So I am walking, heading to the stream with this sense of dread but curiosity as well. Mist kept getting thicker, I thought 'I must be getting close to the stream'. I mean not unusual for there to be fog around the water.

Boy, was I wrong. Them mists got thicker and thicker, I got so disoriented and lost. I couldn't find the trail. Well, I guess I walked into a tree or something because next thing I know I am waking up with a migraine, dehydrated, muddy, and wet. It was raining.

It was raining. Of course it would be raining when I wake up in the middle of Barovia! Next to a caravan of Vistani. Not asking questions but seems suspicious to me.  I think this my be worse than that time I mucked around with a ritual while high and drunk. Ended up with an annoying flying git - who is always watching. ALWAYS. Bugger spies on me naked the little pervert. I think it also killed my last cat. Frigging stuck with the flying shit now. Something about a familiar and being bound by contract? I think he was pulling my leg.

But yea, now I'm here, sitting in some run down church full of weird outlandish people (do elves and hins count as people?) but surprisingly I still have some gold. Huh, guess that's good. Now I need to find out how screwed I am here.

Currently playing:
                          Narcissa Bogdan

ladylena

• Gundie Mom
  • Dark Power
  • Meow!
Re: Gilda: This ain't Gold
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 02:13:06 PM »
Well tickle me pink! I got myself a few lady friends! Ain't sure why I'm this excited about it, but I am. I want to learn more about survival I guess. Or battle?
Maybe I was too quick ta judge Barovia, may not be half so bad after all.
Currently playing:
                          Narcissa Bogdan