You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Smithing Advising Services For Sale  (Read 957 times)

noah25

• Dark Lord
Smithing Advising Services For Sale
« on: October 27, 2018, 12:20:07 AM »
These fliers appear in the western outskirts of valliki and the surrounding area.

GLIOLI RHELN SMITHING ADVISING SERVICES

Have you ever desired to master smithing, but felt that it takes too long?

Perhaps you have recently become interested and do not know where to begin?

DO NOT FEAR! RHELN ADVISING SERVICES IS HERE TO HELP!

For a small fee anyone can become a master smith in record time. Interested?

FEES:

My services cost 100 gold for a new smith and an additional 100 gold for each month,after the first month, a smith has been smithing or smelting. The insight I provide instructs smiths on how to most rapidly increase their ability in smithing and smelting. This helps you gain the experience of a crafter studying beneath a master, but on your own, and in record time!

SERVICES OFFERED:

When you pay for our services the following information will be provided for you:

1) What you should attempt to produce to progress the most quickly

2) How much raw material you should expect to need to obtain the desired outcome

3) An estimate of how much gold you will need to expend to achieve this outcome

REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE TO SERVE YOU

1) Bicep Circumfrence

2) Amount of time required to sprint 50 meters

3) Amount of time you can hold your breath underwater

These parameters will help me to determine you innate smithing and smelting potential. At this time, we can provide services up to smiths with up to 9 months of smelting experience and 7 months of smithing experience. Leave word for me in Dvergheim by the forge if you are interested in using these services.

May Moradin be with you,

Glioli Rheln

Spoiler: show
[Months of experience correlate to crafting level. A smith with a level 9 crafting level in smelting would be considered to have the ability of one who has smithed beneath a master for 9 months. The three tests listed above correspond to an individuals strength, dexterity, and constitution scores. All data that is collected for this purpose is collected and analyzed by myself. The data set is by no means all inclusive, nor do I claim that any assertion Glioli makes is 100% correct, though, to my best knowledge at this time it is. The objective of this is two-fold. First, to help individuals who are less acquainted with the nuances of the crafting system learn the system through IC means. Second, to enrich the roleplay around crafting and have some fun along the way. You will see the services Glioli offers expand over time if this concept sees use.
]

« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 12:46:27 AM by noah25 »

noah25

• Dark Lord
Re: Smithing Advising Services For Sale
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 05:48:42 PM »
[fliers are updated]