You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Sacred Healing/Sacred Purification Non-functioning  (Read 1124 times)

Grendlykins, Simp of Azalin Rex

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Lord
Sacred Healing/Sacred Purification Non-functioning
« on: October 16, 2018, 04:39:14 AM »
Where:
The feats Sacred Healing and Sacred Purification do not work on my Dwarf Cleric.

What:
On usage the combat log declares the feat successfully fires, but nobody around me gains the benefits of either feat, nor does Purification's aoe damage to undead function.

Ideas:
The only possible notion I have on the cause of this is my Dwarf Cleric sits at 6 Charisma, thus a -2 malus. However even if that calculation means that Sacred Healing would never function as it is 1 round plus cha modifier, Sacred Purification should still be working albeit at a 1d6 instead of 1d8 healing and aoe undead damage. In addition I tested this with charisma buffed to 11, thus eliminating the malus and there was no change.

DM Cataclysm

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
Re: Sacred Healing/Sacred Purification Non-functioning
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 11:36:34 AM »
Out of curiosity - were you invisible when attempting to use these? It’s an issue that Divine Vigor doesn’t work correctly when invisible, so wondering if it’s a similar issue.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Sacred Healing/Sacred Purification Non-functioning
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 09:34:20 PM »
Currently both feats are set up to only work if you have a Charisma bonus (+1 and up). That being said, I'll change Sacred Healing so it works as long as you have at least 10 Charisma and Sacred Purification to work regardless but heal less if you have a negative Charisma modifier.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 08:56:21 PM by EO »