Author Topic: Able to run while stealthed  (Read 1748 times)

Rakiov

• New to the Mists
Able to run while stealthed
« on: September 20, 2018, 01:23:32 PM »
If you put on stealth, then activate and deactivate @walk mode, then click on any node on the map (say gather node, transition node, etc.) you will run to it while stealthed.

Philos

• Stealth/Detection Cognoscenti
  • Developers
  • Dark Lord
  • Detruisez tous, c'est une obligation!
Re: Able to run while stealthed
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 02:26:51 PM »
If you put on stealth, then activate and deactivate @walk mode, then click on any node on the map (say gather node, transition node, etc.) you will run to it while stealthed.

Tested and confirmed.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 09:27:13 PM »
Thanks; I'll fix this. It also affects Detect Mode.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 09:01:48 PM »
This should now be fixed. Can anyone test?

BattleCupcake

• Undead Slayer
  • The Old Cat Bard
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 11:44:52 PM »
You can no longer exit walk mode while in detect mode. This also means that people with Keeper's Guide rings, rangers and elves (since they're always in detect mode) cannot exit walk mode once they enter it.

People using the rings can at least unequip the ring to be able to move normally. Elves and rangers should avoid entering walk mode for any reason.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 09:19:09 PM »
You can no longer exit walk mode while in detect mode. This also means that people with Keeper's Guide rings, rangers and elves (since they're always in detect mode) cannot exit walk mode once they enter it.

People using the rings can at least unequip the ring to be able to move normally. Elves and rangers should avoid entering walk mode for any reason.

This should only currently affect people with the ring; rangers and elves are already accounted for in the system. I'll expand it to include people who gained the feat from other sources.

BattleCupcake

• Undead Slayer
  • The Old Cat Bard
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2018, 12:06:44 AM »

This should only currently affect people with the ring; rangers and elves are already accounted for in the system. I'll expand it to include people who gained the feat from other sources.

Noted. I trust you; I experienced it once on my elf, but haven't been able to reproduce it since.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2018, 10:26:21 PM »
All these problems should now be resolved.