Author Topic: Custom Content Recommendation - Robe and Armor Parts from Lisa's DLA  (Read 438 times)

Death

• Undead Slayer
Some very lovely armour and robe models are featured on the NWN Vault that I've seen on other servers, but not here on POTM.

The first of which I can think of is the robe and armor parts from Lisa's DLA armor pack, that contains armour parts for both male and female.

https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/hakpak/original-hakpak/dla-lisa-tika-waylan-caramon-majere

[Some screenshots I took myself in the toolset for demonstration.]

They support all phenotypes and races, and can be coloured. The parts are also mix and matchable. I think this would be a lovely addition to the selection of custom items and appearances the server boasts.

SardineTheAncestor

• Dark Power
Re: Custom Content Recommendation - Robe and Armor Parts from Lisa's DLA
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2022, 07:44:46 AM »
Cool pack. It would fit in with a lot more armour types, though, if the leg armour wasn't all cheeks. I dunno if the team has a texture artist to solve that but I think it would be ideal if more variants became available with leather and chain worn beneath it like some of the similar armour of this type.
Insatisfait permanent, c'est ça l'apanage du champion.

Death

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2022, 08:17:44 AM »
Yeah, it could. I know I've seen the robe for this armour get used alot across multiple servers. And I personally think the thigh parts are... alright. There are already alot of rather exposing thigh parts on the server that I see getting used very often. I really like the gloves that are part of this pack. The male gloves really look good in particular. As do the boots as well.

Derek Jeter

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2022, 03:17:17 AM »
Just make sure it works on all the races and genders before EO comes in here  :D

I really like the gloves and shins
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 03:26:08 AM by Derek Jeter »

Death

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2022, 03:50:24 AM »
I'll double check it.

Death

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2022, 03:59:16 AM »
Yes it works with everything, except maybe the large phenotype. Although, there are already a number of armour parts that do not work with it, so I'm not certain that's a large issue.