Author Topic: The Mouse's Shinies  (Read 1158 times)

Juxtaposition

• Outlander
The Mouse's Shinies
« on: September 04, 2018, 03:25:12 PM »
These posters begin appearing in the sewers of Vallaki, and even elsewhere at times...

The Mouse's Shinies

Come down to the Drain for a peek at my wares. Caliban and freaks receive preferential treatment.

• Amulet of Hypervigilance - A necklace that assists the eyes in spotting the hard to see, though its working distracts the mind.
  • Maestro's Violin Bow - A violin bow once owned by true masters of the arts, made of the finest materials. It is said to, by itself, enhance one's performance craft.
  • Practice Baton - An ivory cane that assists acrobats and hand-to-hand fighters in keeping blows at bay.
  • Borcan Stiletto - A Borcan letter opener, exceptionally sharp, but too thin for effective defenses.
  • Pacifist's Handwraps - Slim wrappings that steady the hand in the business of tending injuries and illnesses. It is said to ward from evil energies, just barely.
  • Boots of the Mouse - Simple, flat-soled boots made of high quality leather, similar in appearance to the common workman's shoes. Their expert craft affords for silent movement, when worn by the right feet.
  • Ring of Silence - An enchanted ring that creates a field of supernatural quiet around the wearer, deafening their footfalls but also their ears.
  • Shadow Strike - This blade enshrouds the wielder and its surroundings with an immutable field of grey. It dims sight, both the wielder's and the one to gaze upon it.

Seek me out at the Sixth turn of the clock in the evening hours, where I shall remain for another turn, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Spoiler: OOC • show
//I will be in the Drain from 6pm to 7pm EST on the described days. Subject to change IC.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 11:51:36 AM by Juxtaposition »

Juxtaposition

• Outlander
The Mouse's Shinies
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 05:54:14 PM »
The simplistic flyers begin appearing again in the sewers as the time comes near to the first hour of the impromptu shop's operation...
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 06:37:49 PM by Juxtaposition »

Juxtaposition

• Outlander
The Mouse's Shinies
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 06:23:43 PM »
Again, posters circulate about the sewer, riddled with muck and left at key throughways, during the hours of operation...

Pav

• Stealth/Detection Cognoscenti
  • Dark Power
  • Heard it all before, pal.
Re: The Mouse's Shinies
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 07:34:45 PM »
The flyers begin disappearing from the Drain and the surrounds...