You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Barter Bug  (Read 1037 times)

Sinful Mystic

• Undead Master
Barter Bug
« on: August 27, 2018, 08:34:39 AM »
I have been having this problem that when I go into barter with a player or npc often my mouse changes from the nwn gold arrow to a default windows pointer and I can no longer interact with the barter screens. This is forcing me to drop things on the ground to do trades which is not so good for a Vardo merchant. Restarting the game temporarily fixes the problem but it always comes back.

Thoughts?
Celynna of Elevashe
Erika Tinescu

zDark Shadowz

Re: Barter Bug
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 04:05:17 PM »
Is this just on Ravenloft or is it on any server? I have a similar issue with EE where somewhere some centimeters below my character icon & shortcut commands in the top right there's roughly a square block of space where my cursor will do the exact same thing, makes me paranoid of people or enemies that attack me at my 2-3 o'clock from my camera perspective.

Have you tried reinstalling the game? Running a file checker or the equivalent steam has to check for corruption issues?

Alan Hunter

• Dark Lord
Re: Barter Bug
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 04:25:14 PM »
To answer Dark Shadow, the bug is common when loading on Windows especially windows 10/ Its your Windows telling you can record or screen shot using certain commands. I had a similar problems if you click your windows icon tab and then go back and click nwn it usually will remove that (Ghost space) where your pointer turns to your regular window pointer. As for the barter issue I don't know if the same would work for the Barter Bug but that seems more a nwn EE bug than a  graphics bug.
"For Evil to win is for good men to do nothing."